Dependency Injection in .NET 5 (.NET Core)
What you'll learn
- Dependency Injection in .NET 5 (.NET Core)
- Need for Dependency Injection
- Service Lifetime for Dependency Injection
- Injecting services in Middleware
- Injecting services in Views
- Injecting services in Controller/Actions
- Different ways to register services
- Registering interface multiple times
- Adding, removing and replacing service registration
- Register multiple implementations
- Framework services like ILogger
- Custom repository pattern
Dependency Injection is one of those terms that are used very often and are not understood most of the time.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about using dependency injection in ASP.NET Core. The skills you will learn will help you to build and architect complex ASP.NET Core applications that make full use of dependency injection. We will start with the basics of Dependency Injection and then we would dive into advanced concepts.
In old times we had to use third-party libraries for dependency injection but with .NET Core / .NET 5, dependency injection has been an integrated part of the .NET and it has great capabilities!
We will learn about all the topics that are needed to master Dependency Injection. By the end of the course, you will be fluent with all questions when it comes to dependency injection.
Who this course is for:
- C# Developers
- Anyone interested in learning Dependency Injection in .NET Core / .NET 5
I am a passionate and creative software engineer with a strong focus on simplicity and thorough details. I have been programming since high school and I have been involved with multiple web and desktop using .net.
I have a master's of science degree in computer science and a Bachelor of Computer Engineering. I also have many years of experience with .NET C# and .NET MVC. I enjoy teaching along with my full-time job.
For me, the most important part about writing and teaching code is to eliminate the hardships of every student out there who is willing to learn but cannot find adequate resource which is easy to understand. Coding is a way to be creative and have fun!