Dependency Injection in .NET 5 (.NET Core)
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Dependency Injection in .NET 5 (.NET Core)
- Need for Dependency Injection
- Service Lifetime for Dependency Injection
- Injecting services in Middleware
- Injecting services in Views
- Injecting services in Controller/Actions
- Different ways to register services
- Registering interface multiple times
- Adding, removing and replacing service registration
- Register multiple implementations
- Framework services like ILogger
- Custom repository pattern
- Fundamentals of ASP NET Core MVC
- Basics of SQL Server
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
Dependency Injection is one of those terms that are used very often and are not understood most of the time.
This course will teach you everything you need to know about using dependency injection in ASP.NET Core. The skills you will learn will help you to build and architect complex ASP.NET Core applications that make full use of dependency injection. We will start with the basics of Dependency Injection and then we would dive into advanced concepts.
In old times we had to use third-party libraries for dependency injection but with .NET Core / .NET 5, dependency injection has been an integrated part of the .NET and it has great capabilities!
We will learn about all the topics that are needed to master Dependency Injection. By the end of the course, you will be fluent with all questions when it comes to dependency injection.
- C# Developers
- Anyone interested in learning Dependency Injection in .NET Core / .NET 5