- 13 hours on-demand video
- 38 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Build enterprise level Deno applications and deploy to production
- Work with real life data to build a NASA launch system, discover new planets that may contain life + other projects
- Learn to build secure, performant and scalable large scale applications like a senior developer
- Learn to lead Deno projects by making good architecture decisions and helping others on your team
- Become the top 10% Deno backend developer
- Learn the latest features and best practices in Deno
- Building RESTful APIs with Deno
- Master modern Deno fundamentals as well as advanced topics
- Learn how to use Deno in Web Development (Backend Development)
- You do not need any experience with Deno or Node!
- Any computer will work: Windows, macOS or Linux
- Prepare to fall in love with Deno and programming!
Just released with all the latest Deno features for you to become a complete Deno developer! Join a live online community of over 270,000+ developers and a course taught by industry experts that have actually worked both in Silicon Valley and Toronto. Using the latest release of Deno, this course is focused on efficiency. Never spend time on confusing, out of date, incomplete tutorials anymore. Graduates of Andrei’s courses are now working at Google, Tesla, Amazon, Apple, IBM, JP Morgan, Facebook, + other top tech companies.
We guarantee you this is the most comprehensive online resource on Deno. This project based course will introduce you to all of the modern toolchain of a Deno developer in 2020. Along the way, we will build a strong foundation learning the pitfalls of Node.js, how Deno is different, and some of the ways we can still maintain the power we had with Node.js.
The curriculum is going to be very hands on as we walk you from start to finish of releasing a professional Deno project all the way into production. We will start from the very beginning by teaching you Deno basics and then going into advanced topics so you can make good decisions on architecture and tools on any of your future Deno projects.
All code is going to be provided step by step and even if you don’t like to code along, you will get access to the the full master project code so anyone signed up for the course will have their own project to put on their portfolio right away.
The topics covered in this course are:
- Deno Fundamentals
- Deno vs NodeJS
- Scripting with Deno
- Modules and Dependency Management with Deno
- Testing, Building, Debugging Deno Apps
- Error Handling
- Deno Developer Environment
- Deploying Deno Apps to production (AWS + Docker)
- Securing your Backend applications
- File Processing with Deno
- Web Development with Deno
- Working with and building RESTful APIs with Deno
- Deno architecture and runtime
- Performance and scalability when it comes to server side programming
That’s right. This brand new course will not only teach you the basics of Deno, but it will also teach you the latest features, advanced features, ecosystem, and tools, as well as show you how to build professional scale apps using Deno that most tutorials shy away from.
Let me tell you 3 reasons why this course is unlike anything out there:
1. You will build the biggest project you will find out there using Deno. We will be using best practices where we take performance, scalability and security in mind to build production ready space launch system app . Let’s just say we don’t shy away from the advanced topics.
2. This course is taught by 2 instructors that have actually worked for some of the biggest tech firms in the world. Adam has been working as a tech lead for backend systems for top companies with revenues exceeding $50 billion, including on projects like Tesla Power Wall and Blackberry. He is also an official Deno contributor. I’m Andrei. I’ve worked for large IPOed tech firms in Silicon Valley as well as Toronto and some of my past students work at places like Google and Amazon. By having both of us teach, you get to see different perspective and learn from 2 senior developers as if we are working at a company together.
3. This course will be constantly evolving and updating as the landscape changes. Just as the Deno ecosystem evolves, we want this course to be constantly updated with lectures and resource for you to come back to, in order to find the latest Deno best practices.
So will Deno replace Node? Nobody can predict the future...but we are willing to bet that those who invest their time into Deno will reap the benefits in the coming years.
Click ENROLL NOW and see you inside the course!
Andrei is the instructor of the highest rated Development courses on Udemy as well as one of the fastest growing. His graduates have moved on to work for some of the biggest tech companies around the world like Apple, Google, Tesla, Amazon, JP Morgan, IBM, UNIQLO etc... He has been working as a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto for many years, and is now taking all that he has learned, to teach programming skills and to help you discover the amazing career opportunities that being a developer allows in life.
Having been a self taught programmer, he understands that there is an overwhelming number of online courses, tutorials and books that are overly verbose and inadequate at teaching proper skills. Most people feel paralyzed and don't know where to start when learning a complex subject matter, or even worse, most people don't have $20,000 to spend on a coding bootcamp. Programming skills should be affordable and open to all. An education material should teach real life skills that are current and they should not waste a student's valuable time. Having learned important lessons from working for Fortune 500 companies, tech startups, to even founding his own business, he is now dedicating 100% of his time to teaching others valuable software development skills in order to take control of their life and work in an exciting industry with infinite possibilities.
Andrei promises you that there are no other courses out there as comprehensive and as well explained. He believes that in order to learn anything of value, you need to start with the foundation and develop the roots of the tree. Only from there will you be able to learn concepts and specific skills(leaves) that connect to the foundation. Learning becomes exponential when structured in this way.
Taking his experience in educational psychology and coding, Andrei's courses will take you on an understanding of complex subjects that you never thought would be possible.
Adam is one of the instructors at Zero To Mastery, one of the highest rated and fastest growing software development academies on Udemy. He has been working as a senior software developer for many years and has worked for some of the top companies in the world with revenues exceeding $50 billion. Now, Adam aims to instil his students with his love for learning and development, while helping them achieve real world success that extends far beyond the completion of his courses.
Adam walks the walk when it comes to building applications that are secure, scalable, and performant and he is going to share his expertise with you to show you how real world systems are built. He understands what it’s like to go from “hello world” to large scale production deployments and promises to take you on that very same journey. Courses should teach practical skills that are current and should lay a foundation for a future in this incredible and exciting industry. And, having started as a self-taught developer, Adam knows the overwhelming feeling of not knowing where to begin, and the importance of learning from the best available sources.
Drawing from his deep experience, Adam’s courses will show you that you don’t need to spend tens of thousands of dollars to take your flourishing skills into the real world and make a difference.
- Beginner and Advanced web developers who want to dive into backend development with Deno
- Bootcamp or online tutorial graduates that want to go beyond the basics of NodeJS
- Anyones that wants to be in the top 10% of Deno Developers
- Students who want to gain experience working on secure, scalable and performant large applications
- Node developers who want to learn the advantages and differences with Deno
- Students who are interested in going beyond a normal "beginner" tutorial
- Programmers who want to learn one of the fastest growing backend technologies