Delivering Your Big Ideas - by The Dream Clinic
What you'll learn
- Understand the concepts, systems and tools that turn dreaming big into delivering big
- Engage with and take action on the big ideas and radical dreams that change your world
- Learn how to engage others and eliminate confusion in communicating your big idea or radical dream
- How to overcome barriers and sticking points in the journey of delivering big ideas
- Establish behaviors and habits that drive success in delivery
- Download and learn to use the templates and tools of the delivery expert
- Become part of a movement of people who harness the power of their dreams to change their world
- There are no pre-requisites for this course. You will learn through videos, stories and assignments that equip you to build the dream from the foundations up.
Big ideas and radical dreams are inspiring and motivating, but the thought of having to deliver them can be daunting. If you have a big idea, a radical dream or simply want to build a better world, this course will equip you to understand delivery does not need to be daunting.
Capitalizing on decades of delivery experience, from big business in busy capitol cities, to logistics in inhospitable deserts and disaster relief in snowbound mountains, Alastair will draw out the consistent questions that need answering and give you the tools to answer them.
Throughout the course you will learn:
To understand the concepts, systems and tools that turn dreaming big into delivering big
To engage with and take action on the big ideas and radical dreams that change your world
To communicate your big idea or radical dream, to inspire others and catalyze collaboration
To establish behaviors and habits that drive success in delivery
How to overcome barriers and sticking points in the journey of delivering big ideas
Through completing the downloadable workbook, you will have:
A framework and action plan to kick-start the delivery of your big idea or radical dream
The tools to keep your plans clear and on track when challenges arise
The foundation from which to mastermind a successful delivery
Filmed in the mountains of Wales in 4K definition by music video director Dominic Döring, with additional material produced by award winning visual artist Shakinda, the course footage is both visually inspiring as well packed full of insight. The learning from each video lesson is recapped and expanded in an accompanying eBook.
The course is driven by a vision of an army of people wild and crazy enough to believe in their dreams, radically moving forward to change their world. It might be in business, in the non-profit world, their community or family but together we are world changers. We don't need to wait for politicians, business leaders or permission; we can change the world right now.
Who this course is for:
- The world changers who have a big idea, a radical dream or a burning desire to make the world a better place. This course will equip to build a coherent vision, mission and strategy; the first step in delivering your dream.
- The world changers who have started the journey to deliver their big idea or radical dream but are stuck. This course will equip you with the framework to diagnose your challenge and overcome it.
- Anyone looking to support the dreamer or ideas person in their life with practical go forward support.
- People with a curiosity about the systems and processes that make dreaming powerful
Alastair believes in the power of dreaming big. He has advised people with big ideas, from national leaders and "A list" Hollywood celebrities to start-up social entrepreneurs and community activists. A former military officer, humanitarian disaster responder, international commodity broker and management consultant, he brings a wealth of experience to delivering big ideas. He has a passion for family, community, lifelong learning and being outdoors.
Alastair is a story teller at heart, he has delivered coaching, training and seminars from primary school classrooms to university masters degrees and elite sports teams. Each story is underpinned by expert knowledge and a host of tools. His mission is to equip a movement of people wild, free and brave enough to believe in their dreams, so that dreaming big becomes delivering big!
I have worked as a Physiotherapist since graduating University in 2010. Recently I have been transitioning to start my own digital health platform aimed at improving elderly health (a patient base I largely worked with as a Physiotherapist).
This has been a fun and challenging time. Trying to balance making a living with living out your dream is no walk in the park. But it has been great and now we are lucky to be at the point where we are going through out 1st round of funding.