Deliver software faster with Microservices
- Intermediate knowledge of programming
- Basic knowledge of software architecture
Course explains basic principles and concepts behind microservices architecture. It's for programmers and software achitects who want to deliver software faster using microservices. The course explains how IT development works today and how can be improved using microservices. Old style monolithic architecture is compared to microservices architecture. Advantages of microservices such as agility, technology heterogenity, resilience, scaling, deployment, composability, replaceability are explained. Course explains also disadvantages of microservices architecture.
- This course is for programmers from any platform
- This course is for software architects
- Course overview
- What to expect from this course
- IT today
- Microservices architecture
- Comparison with monolithic architecture
- Technology heterogenity
- Split monolithic application to microservices
- Companies using microservices
- Final words
Experienced Software Developer, Architect with 14+ years in IT. Focus on .NET, MSSQL, MS Azure and Software Architecture. Experience with design and development of complex software systems on Microsoft platform for important customers. Certified by Microsoft (Microsoft Certified Professional Developer, Microsoft Certified IT Professional). Trying to be on the wave of latest trends and technologies.