Deliver Meaningful Feedback & Inspire Performance
- 28 mins on-demand video
- 11 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Increase morale and productivity using meaningful feedback.
- Deliver timely, personal, direct feedback, even in difficult situations.
- Distinguish between performance conduct & performance management.
- Establish daily routines & techniques that make performance management a natural, effective component of your culture.
- Leverage your team's talents to benefit the group & individuals.
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs.
Effective leaders know how to communicate with their team members to keep morale and productivity high. Learn the crucial communication skills you need to have as a leader. First, you'll learn best practices for delivering meaningful feedback in any situation. Then you'll discover how communication in general, and performance feedback in particular, will increase your team's productivity.
Combine observation, precise language, dialogue & collaborative action to foster growth and get results.
Course 1: Deliver Meaningful Feedback
- Observe First
- Deliver Your Message
- Build Two-Way Communication
- Move Forward
Move beyond performance review toward daily engagement that unleashes the power of your workforce.
Course 2: Inspire Extraordinary Performance
- Distinguish Performance from Conduct
- Set & Communicate Standards
- Go Beyond Job Descriptions
- Unleash Talent
This two course bundle includes dynamic video, interactive practice lessons, tips from industry leaders, and downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete the bundle.
Share your observations with the right mix of candor, dialogue, and active listening and you'll keep your team informed, engaged, and improving.
- This course is designed for those in leadership positions who must manage the performance of colleagues and team members.
- You may find this course especially helpful if you'd like to build your confidence in communicating delicate or sensitive topics.
- While some legal issues are briefly discussed, this course is not for you if your role requires in-depth knowledge of employment laws.
The best feedback is designed to support mutual respect & learning. Find out how to achieve this by planning out what kind of feedback you will give in advance.
Getting feedback on your feedback helps to build trust & fosters clear communication. Discover how to remain open & listen for clues that will tell you how the other person is responding to your feedback.
People can't meet expectations if they don't know what they are. Communicate early & often, and start with the big picture. Help people connect personal goals with organizational goals.