Deliver Meaningful Feedback & Inspire Performance
What you'll learn
- Increase morale and productivity using meaningful feedback.
- Deliver timely, personal, direct feedback, even in difficult situations.
- Distinguish between performance conduct & performance management.
- Establish daily routines & techniques that make performance management a natural, effective component of your culture.
- Leverage your team's talents to benefit the group & individuals.
- You will need internet access. Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Safari are preferred browsers to open links to interactive lessons.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat to download PDFs.
Effective leaders know how to communicate with their team members to keep morale and productivity high. Learn the crucial communication skills you need to have as a leader. First, you'll learn best practices for delivering meaningful feedback in any situation. Then you'll discover how communication in general, and performance feedback in particular, will increase your team's productivity.
Combine observation, precise language, dialogue & collaborative action to foster growth and get results.
Course 1: Deliver Meaningful Feedback
- Observe First
- Deliver Your Message
- Build Two-Way Communication
- Move Forward
Move beyond performance review toward daily engagement that unleashes the power of your workforce.
Course 2: Inspire Extraordinary Performance
- Distinguish Performance from Conduct
- Set & Communicate Standards
- Go Beyond Job Descriptions
- Unleash Talent
This two course bundle includes dynamic video, interactive practice lessons, tips from industry leaders, and downloadable PDFs. Each component is designed to be completed in short time allotments, or all at once, to suit your schedule. It will take approximately 1 hour to complete the bundle.
Share your observations with the right mix of candor, dialogue, and active listening and you'll keep your team informed, engaged, and improving.
Who this course is for:
- This course is designed for those in leadership positions who must manage the performance of colleagues and team members.
- You may find this course especially helpful if you'd like to build your confidence in communicating delicate or sensitive topics.
- While some legal issues are briefly discussed, this course is not for you if your role requires in-depth knowledge of employment laws.
Let's face it - a lot of elearning out there is downright boring. The truth is, everyone wants the skills they need to do their jobs well. That's where Eleventure comes in. It's critical, on-the-job skills people need. It's fast. It's fresh. It's action based & it's designed and developed by award winning and veteran author, presenter & trainer, Megan Torrance of TorranceLearning.
Megan brings over a decade of business consulting and project management experience to her instructional design and development work. She teaches LLAMA (Agile project management) and instructional design classes, kicks off new design projects and makes sure everyone's having a good time. Elearning guru by day, and ice hockey goaltender by night, Megan is devoted to not only delivering outstanding work, but also creating a top-notch work environment based on trust, flexibility, compassion, and fun. Megan and her team have developed elearning for a variety of industries and topics including food ingredients, industrial chemicals, medical, non-profit, human resources, sales, marketing, and IT. Megan holds a BS in Communications with an emphasis on Organizational Communication and Public Relations, and an MBA, both from Cornell University.
TorranceLearning's instructional design processes are designed to quickly focus on the desired performance and learning objectives, then make the most of visual and verbal techniques to take full advantage of the learning opportunity.