Japanese language for foodies (JLPT n5/JLPT n4)
What you'll learn
- Practical Japanese phrases for ordering food at a restaurant.
- Impress your friends and family with incredible Conversation skills.
- How to cook authentic Japanese meals by reading a Japanese recipe.
- Navigate in Japanese supermarkets.
- How to order great Sake and tasty deserts after your meal with the right Japanese phrases.
- How to read easy Japanese recipes so you can enjoy your favourite food wherever you are.
- How to Speak Japanese starting today without going to Japan!
- Can read Katakana and Hiragana.
- Have minimal grammar knowledge such as です・ます.
- Interested in Japanese food.
- Willingness to implement the teachings right away.
- NOT for COMPLETE BEGINNER!!
Hi, I am the instructor of Delicious Japanese language for foodies ((JLPT n5/JLPT n4 EXAM LEVEL), which is a Japanese language course where you learn the phrases regarding Japanese food like ordering, hosting a home party and cook with a Japanese recipe! Suitable for JLPT n5 and JLPT n4 level.
Tired of grammar? Losing motivation in Japanese? Just want the practical phrases to use RIGHT AWAY? This is YOUR course!
Proudly memorized the Kanas (Hiragana, katakana, Kanji...just started!)
An attitude to have fun and a willingness to learn…
Love Japanese food and want to have an authentic dining experience in Japanese in EVERY ASPECT!
Grab a laptop, a notepad, a pen, a comfy seat and a snack…
And FREE YOUR SENSES!???
Foodies: WANT TO BYPASS THE COMPLICATED GRAMMAR AND SAVOR JAPANESE TODAY?
Do you struggle with the grammatical structure and feel NOT motivated with your study?
Do you waste hours -- sometimes days -- trying to memorize all the details of the language, and wonder why you still have trouble coming up with phrases and sentences?
LEMME KNOW IF THIS SOUNDS FAMILIAR:
You open the textbook but the words and sentences don’t register.
When they do, they are somehow too random, it is hard to recall what you learned a few weeks ago.
Worse, you feel drained, irritated because your daily life is hectic enough!
Even though you are trying to stay focused on the study,
...purchased several books on Japanese grammar and vocab,
...watched a few videos to get familiar with the sounds,
...may have taken courses at schools or online...Zzzz
There's still one issue.
When you want to speak, the words don’t come out.
The time you’ve spent somehow does not result in the CONFIDENCE you desire, the KNOWLEDGE you can use right away AND a sense of achievement you DESERVE.
If that sounds about right, then keep reading…
Imagine having a set of vocab and phrases ALL ABOUT FOOD that satisfies your hunger from DAY 1! Specific and in-depth!
Taught by a once-struggling Japanese learner who now publishes books in JAPANESE!
- Fun and interactive quiz at each section so you can enhance what you learned right away...
- Delicious and useful Japanese phrases that you can use in your neighborhood...
- Detailed explanations that allow you to memorize the phrases and by-pass the grammar...
- Proven language study hacks on how to see the big picture behind a language--In fact, this is what my books are about and what I teach in JAPANESE to my students in JAPAN...
- Information from JAPAN fresh and precise that gives you a glimpse into the food industry in JAPAN...
- Downloadable phrase and vocab PDFs that you can easily store in your phone…
- Actionable assignments that motivate you to put the learning into practice right away!
- Warning!!! Taking this course may result in attracting a great Japanese friend if you follow the instructions! Or, it WILL strengthen the ties between you and your Japanese friends already!
If you want to have fun with a practical language structure -- quickly and effortlessly-- sign up to Delicious Japanese, today!
UPGRADE your passion for food and love in Japanese -- in just 2 hours.
Learn how to put your knowledge into use RIGHT AWAY has the potential to change everything for you.
It has certainly changed mine.
All the jobs and businesses I built are based on the JAPANESE language.
I work with Japanese clients confidently and they trust me because of my mastery over the language. I can write books in Japanese, teach business in Japanese, read newspapers and listen to university-level Japanese lectures and understand it.
The advantage of English speakers is that we are action-takers.
We do what we set our minds to.
This is a trait that Japanese society admires and it strengthens your image when you come to live in Japan. Knowing the knowledge, you open up your door to miracles.
How do I know? Because I did it!
When I landed in Japan the second time, I negotiated with my Japanese Airbnb owner to sublet the house to me without any extra fees. He did. But he did it because I spoke the language perfectly and had a passion for business, just like he does. So he helped me in any way he could when I stayed in that city.
No friends. No Family.
If I can do this, you can too!
Because...I am only revealing it here….
It took me a YEAR to master katakana and hiragana!
When I learned how fast people on average do that, I felt so embarrassed…
Later on, I tried to hack this language and quickly obtained n1 within 4 years from a complete beginner. (If I could master the Kana in 3 months, that could be 3 years!)
The whole secret lies in language success is the SPEED to which you can turn the knowledge into practical use.
This means you need to use it RIGHT AWAY!
Having experienced that I created this course which focuses little on grammar but mostly on actions, which means, practical assignments and quiz.
The struggles should not be the point to focus, what you do with the language should! Trust me, achieving your dreams actually change your life and uplift your perceptions FOREVER!
You may be a student with lots of exams, a working person who works more than 40 hours a week, a stay-at-home parent who needs to take care of his or her children constantly or someone who always travels and enjoys a free and flexible schedule. Whatever your lifestyle is, this course is designed in separate sections with short lectures so you can make it FIT in your daily schedule. No matter what your schedule is!
Since it is ALL ABOUT FOOD, this course stimulates your intellectual brain and the sensational brain as well! Be prepared to get some matcha chocolate bars to munch on while watching this course! It helps! =)
WHAT THIS COURSE ISN'T
This course isn't another dry grammar Japanese Conversation Course
Nor does it require hours of sitting in front of a computer screen watching video after video, until your eyes grow droopy.
This course is about delicious and stimulating phrases on Japanese interactions, delivered succinctly.
It is all about knowing the phrases and structures so you can put to practice--as soon as tonight if you feel like to!
In fact, I'm confident you're gonna LOVE IT, if you don't agree, I offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE within 30 days. So you've got nothing to lose, by having a sneaky peek, right?
Okay, ready to get started? Pull up a chair, grab your laptop and let’s begin this exciting adventure together, today.
To you and your near-future success in Japanese!
*This course is NOT for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS!!
IS THIS YOU?
You're fed up with jigsaw-piece learning from books and YouTube videos that drain you and leave you overwhelmed.
Beginner level just finished memorizing the Kanas and are looking to dazzle your Japanese in front of your friends.
You feel like a learning machine that only consumes information and never gets anything out.
You don't have the time (or be honest…. brain space) for huge, long, drawn-out courses.
You want actionable tactics that get you to where you wanna be quick while enjoying the journey along the way.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET IN DELICIOUS JAPANESE:
● ...HOURS OF BRIGHT, ENGAGING VIDEO TUTORIALS chopped into digestible 3 to 5 minute bite-sized chunks.
● 3 PROVEN LEARNING STRATEGIES (BONUS LECTURE) That turned my life around and are turning my students’ lives in Japan around NOW.
● SUCCINCT number QUIZ that helps you to retain your memory and strengthen your understanding right away.
● REAL JAPANESE FOOD INFORMATION so when you visit Japan for a while you know what to expect!
● 100+ downloadable slides so when you visit Japan for a while you know what to expect!
● ACTIONABLE ASSIGNMENTS that motivate you to use the knowledge in the comfort of your country right away!
WHY TAKE THIS PARTICULAR COURSE?
Yes, there are other Japanese courses out there that focus on several topics and advanced grammar points.
BUT, are they easy to remember? And more importantly... offers you actions to take right away?
There are usually two emphases on learning a language: 1) To use the language. 2) To get a certification.
Delicious Japanese belongs to the first category yet, it can be a fun supplement to the second category. I will teach you the tricks that helped me to see the big picture on grammar which resulted in an N1 certification for me at the age of 18.
That’s right, you can choose to have fun in Delicious Japanese or be serious here.
Why not both?
Take Delicious Japanese for foodies and start to act right away! Your future is closer than you thought!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
I can't wait to help you to take a step closer to your dream/goals where you can explore the richness of life and the happiness of a wonderful life journey! I am dedicated to teaching you how to manifest your dreams in another country (i.e Japan) so there will be more Series to come!
- Vivian, The Japan Nomad Girl
P.S. I'd love to get to know more about you and your goals for taking this course!
Enroll in Delicious Japanese now, and feel free to ask any question!
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students who are at the level of N5 and/or above.
- Students who are actively seeking more real-life based learning contents.
- Students who want to make Japanese friends or already have Japanese friends.
- Students who intend to use this course as a supplementary material to their proper language study (This course does not focus on grammar).
- Students who want to come to Japan in the near future.
~Provide life-changing courses at affordable prices~
My name is Vivian and here in Japan, most people call me Vivi-chan.
I am a Canadian author who publishes books in Japanese after acquiring this language on my own.
Currently, I live in Japan as an author, teacher and video creator. I have helped Japanese clients in brushing up their communication in English via online coaching through unconventional methods. Because the success I have had in my life all came from inspirations and unconventional thinking.
I love to travel around in this beautiful country (less active after COVID 19, but I am looking forward to getting active again)
Feel free to check out my courses and the links.
Vivi in Japan (Japan Nomad Girl)
*The website link is in Japanese.