Introduction to Delay Analysis / Forensic Planning
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 4 articles
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will get to know how to prepare a successful claim and various sources of claims
- Students will understand the main types of Delay Analysis techniques and how it is linked to a full claim production and submission
- Basic Project Planning and / or Contract Administration
Upon completion you will be able to know:
1-How to prepare a Successful Claim (Overview of claims content and sections), including detailed reasons for delays and claim sections.
2-What is the difference between Critical Path and Longest Path?
3-What is Delay Analysis & Time Impact Analysis
4- What are the different Types of Delay Analysis Techniques and when to use each (Over View)
This was a recorded live webinar that is why as a bonus there is Q&A section recorded with real life scenarios discussed.
- This course is for anyone dealing with Project EOT (Extension of Time) Claims production or review.