Defining your Home Staging Services
What you'll learn
- Step by step guide to defining and delivering professional home staging services
- Deep dive into the KEY Home Sale Consultation, from the initial contact and appointment confirmation, and what to do in the first 30 minutes, to delivering the Home Sale Consultation Report and selling up your follow on services.
- Define and package all your home staging services so you can sell and deliver a range of home staging services to your customers.
- Key home staging services are fully explained and documented.
- Easy to edit downloadable templates for each service.
- Downloadable templates can be rebranded for your business and personalized to your unique style.
- About to start a home staging business
- Adding home staging to an existing interior design business
- Adding home staging to an existing realtor or estate agency business
With the right business model you can become a successful home staging consultation. In this course you will learn how to define and package your home staging services so you can sell and deliver a range of home staging services to your customers.
The key home staging services are detailed in step by step walkthroughs, and each service is explained and documented.
You also have downloadable templates for each individual service. All templates are editable and can be rebranded for your business and personalized to your unique style.
Who this course is for:
- You are looking for creative business you can deliver from home
- You want to deliver a professional home staging service as a consultant
- You already know the fundamental principles of home staging
Jillian Hinds-Williams is founder of the Home Staging Academy. Jillian retired after establishing and growing a national home staging service over 20 years ago. Jillian is now a business consultant, entrepreneur, property writer and editor.
Jillian has lived and worked in Germany, USA, Canada, and the UK, her background is with Blue Chip IT companies.
She left the corporate world to establish a successful home staging business, which was franchised nationwide, and developed an extensive program of training courses for home stagers, estate agents and property developers in how to present and market property successfully.
Jillian is a consultant, professional writer, editor and trainer, and a Fellow of the Institute of Technical Communicators. She currently lives in Derbyshire, England.