DeFi Cryptocurrency Course 2023 - How to Invest in the Best!
What you'll learn
- You will gain practical experience in investing in a DeFi Cryptocurrencies
- You will learn the criteria for identifying a long-term DeFi investment
- You will gain experience in investing using Uniswap and Decentralised exchanges
- You will learn how to set up a wallet to take part in Yield farming/liquidity mining
- You will learn the advantages and pitfalls of Yield farming
- You will gain tools to help you find where the institutional money is going in DeFi
- You will understand risk and be able to identify Cryptocurrencies that meet your risk profile
- You should have taken the Cryptocurrency Investment Course 2021 to learn the basics but not essential
- You will require access to a computer and internet
- You should have a bank account to be able to invest in DeFi
If you want to learn everything you need to know about DeFi Cryptocurrencies and how to find and invest in the best, you will love this Udemy Course. In this course, you will go from Beginner to Advanced in the hottest field of Cryptocurrency right now - Decentralised Finance.
Since 2020, DeFi Cryptocurrencies have become the hottest narrative within the Cryptocurrency ecosystem, and navigating yourself through DeFi may be one of the most intimidating things you will do. DeFi investing is an intermediate to advanced level activity in Cryptocurrency as it involves using newly created decentralised tools that may/may not be easy or safe, but Suppoman is here to make the journey easy for you.
As usual I will explain all the areas of DeFi to you in a simple to understand fashion so that you can maximise your knowledge and performance as an investor.
You will learn
How to invest in the most promising and disruptive coins in the space for the long-term
The ecosystems & categories of DeFi coins that yield the best returns, based on relevance
How to find and invest in coins that suit your risk profile
How to navigate Uniswap to find coins that are unavailable elsewhere
How to find Yield farms to maximise your profit making potential
If you are wanting the best knowledge out there, then don't delay and get this course now!
Every second you waste could be costing you money!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to take advantage of the DeFi boom in 2021 and beyond
- Anyone wanting the best tools to identify the hottest opportunities in DeFi
- Anyone interested in investing in long-term Cryptocurrencies
- Anyone wanting to further their learning about Cryptocurrency
- Anyone wanting to get into Yield farming/liquidity mining
Hey guys! My name is Suppoman, your Superhero Professor on Udemy.
I live in the UK with my 15 year old son Harry. I started Cryptocurrency investing just 4 years ago & turned $1000 into $13million by investing in the high potential projects early.
I will teach you in a simple and entertaining way to keep you engaged and learning the best of what I’ve learnt. To me, learning should be easy to comprehend no matter what skill level you are at, and you should have fun doing it.
What ever I teach, I have already mastered, and I pass my knowledge on to you. You will be taken through walkthrough tutorials that are super easy to copy and implement. You won't just see slides and theory and be left wondering how to do it.
My subject areas are:
Cryptocurrency - How to build your retirement fund with Cryptocurrency long-term investing & short-term trading, ICO/IDO investing, technical analysis and keep it safe in a Cryptocurrency wallet
Social Media Marketing - I have approximately 700,000+ in total followers across YouTube, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.
Online Advertising - Facebook Ads, Google AdWords and YouTube Advertising.
Teaching - I have 330,000+ students on Udemy and 10,000+ students elsewhere. Learn how to build a teaching brand and market your courses online.
I look forward to being your guru and mentor, I like to keep all my courses updated with new information and look to respond to all questions in a timely manner
► Don't delay and select a course, every second could be costing you money ◄