Deep Learning: Visual Exploration
- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deep understanding of what is deep neural network and how exactly it works under the hood to come up with good predictions in real life problems (we will only explore feedforward deep neural network for binary classification in our course, but we discuss fundamentals so knowledge you will get is also applicable to all the other network types!)
- Understand what is decision boundary and how exactly it is formed by a deep neural network
- Understand why deep neural networks are also knows as function approximators
In this video I will provide you some links to good materials you may need in order to get up and running with deep learning.
Here I will guide you through famous tensorflow playground platform which allows us to create simple deep neural networks and visually see how they work.
In this video we will create a simple so called "feedforward" deep neural network for binary classification. This will be a network we will use throughout the course.
- Basic python skills - optional, you will need python if you want to run the code we discuss yourself
- Familiarity with neural networks at high level (terms like bias, weight and activation function should be familiar)
- Jupyter notebook (optional and is needed if you want to run all the demos yourself)
Visual introduction to Deep Learning based on simple deep neural network. Take this course if you want to understand the magic behind deep neural networks and to get a excellent visual intuition on what is happening under the hood when data is travelling through the network and ends up as a prediction at it's output.
In this course we will fully demystify such concepts as weights, biases and activation functions. You will visually see what exactly they are doing and how neural network uses these components to come up with accurate predictions.
- People who like to understand things visually
- People who like simple explanations against mathematical and formal ones
- If you are just starting with Deep Learning or AI in general, this course if for you!
- If you think what is happening under the hood of deep neural network is a mystery, this course is for you! - we totally demystify DNNs in this course!
- If you wonder how exactly weights, biases and activation functions are working, this course is for you!
- Experienced deep learning users who want to improve their understanding on how exactly Deep Neural network is able to come up with complex function approximations