Deep Dive into the Planets in Astrology
What you'll learn
- Learn about the 10 planets used in westerrn astrology
- Learn the meaning and symbolism associated with each Planetary Glyph
- Gain a better understand of how to see these achetypes throughout your life and in the world around you
- Learn about the relationships planets have to one another and how they work together and also inspire growth
- Learn about life cycles according to the planets on a personal level and collective level
- Learn about yourself, the world and the nature of the cosmos through a profound framework
- Learn how the planets interact with the 12 signs of the Zodiac
- No experience needed, this is a course suitable for the curious and the aspiring professional astrologer
Learning the 10 planets now only gives a basis for understanding astrology, it also describes the interplay of the many cycles in human existence, from birth, death, love, sex, spirituality, growth and genius. This course gives a solid basis to understanding each planet as well as the foundational language to astrology.
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in human nature
- Counsellors that want to enhance their skills
- Astrology students that are wanting to go professional
- Anyone that loves the cosmos
- Astrology enthusiasts
- Spiritual seekers that want a sense of clarity to the working of energy, nature and the universe
I'm an astrologer based in NYC and have had a successful professional practice for over 7 years and have been engaged in the healing arts for 12 years. I'm certified by the NCGR- Professional Astrologers Alliance and School of Traditional Astrology (Horary Practitioner).
I am the owner of Oak Astrology School which focuses on teaching astrology from the lens of healing counseling and using astrology as a tool for liberation.
My work with astrology is influenced by the healing arts, herbalism, modern psychology and magic. I use astrology as a vehicle to bring clients into wholeness and balance - spiritual, mental and physical.
I teach astrology in a way that is easy to understand and with the guiding principles of compassion and understanding that astrology gives a lens to a persons soul.