Deep-dive into Oracle Integration | OIC 3
What you'll learn
- Deep understanding of Oracle Integration-3
- Learn how to implement Oracle Integration in projects
- Get into the depth of various adapters and it's use-cases step by step
- Help your customers to implement Oracle Integration with best practices
- Attempt and clear your Oracle Integration Certification
- Learn how to handle exceptions, best practices, administration of integrations
- No programming language experience is required. Little knowledge of APIs is good to have
- Know everything in this course to learn Oracle Integration
In this course, you will learn Oracle Integration Cloud-3 with n number of real-time examples step by step. This course is designed for all levels of the audience such as beginners, and professionals. After completing this course, you will be very confident to jump into real-time projects without any help and even you can guide your teammates on how to use the Oracle Integration Cloud.
The course will help you to crack the 1Z0 1042: Oracle Cloud Platform Application Integration 2022 Professional Exam.
Below are the benefits of the course:
A lot of real-time examples are executed step-by-step
Compare Oracle Integration-2 and Oracle Integration-3 side by side
Know about the various service limits of each and every adapter before you start using it
Get into the depth of Oracle Integration and become an Oracle Integration developer expert
Clear your basics and become a perfect Oracle Integration developer
Covers a lot of inbuilt adapters including REST, SOAP, FTP, File REST, SOAP, ERP, HCM, Salesforce, etc,
Learn how the operations team will monitor the runtime interfaces and take preventive actions in case the interface fails.
Questions and Answers support
The course is regularly updated with a new set of features of Oracle Integration released every quarter
Please keep posting your questions in case any doubts.
Who this course is for:
- Oracle ERP consultant who would like to integrate the Oracle ERP system
- Developers who need to develop integrations between various systems
- Administrator who are responsible to monitors the runtime integrations
- Mangers who wanted to understand how integration works between multiple systems
I'm passionate about learning new technologies and exploring new things on his own.
I have worked on a number of different technology stacks, including Oracle Oracle Integration, Oracle Visual Builder, Oracle API Gateway, Oracle Process Cloud, Oracle SOA, OSB, WebCenter Content, and Java.
I have implemented various projects on Oracle Integration and the Visual Builder.