Deep dive into ASP.NET MVC by 23 Yrs Experience Trainer
What you'll learn
- As a pre-requisite understanding of how ASP .NET WebForms worked.
- Deep Understanding of MVC Design Pattern and comparison with traditional ASP. NET Web Forms.
- You will be able to understand how Model, View and Controller communicate with each other.
- You will have good knowledge Model, View and Controller individually.
- Implement Authentication and Authorization using ASP .NET Identities Framework.
- Very good understanding of how Cookies and Session overcome stateless behaviour of HTTP Protocol.
- Configuring Web Applications.
- Very basic knowledge of HTML and CSS - Initial Videos will provide an Inroduction to these topics.
- Should have good command over C# Programming Language
- Would require Visual Studio and SQL Express
Mr. Sandeep Soni, Microsoft Certified Trainer and having 23 years of experience has himself participated in architecting and developing a large number of ASP.NET MVC applications and has trained more than 100,000 students. Topics covered are in-depth and not only benefits beginners but also experienced software developers.
This course is a full course that covers all the topics (57 modules) of ASP.NET MVC.
Covering every topic right from basic to in-depth understanding, our online ASP.NET MVC course provides essential knowledge of MVC design pattern and applying its features to developing lightweight but large sized web applications as in modern applications.
The most striking feature of OUR online ASP.NET MVC training is that it includes both theory as well as practical examples for each and every module. In addition to this, the ASP.NET MVC Interview questions provide an effective source for helping our participants to communicate effectively and confidently in any interview.
You can very quickly decide about our QUALITY of content after watching our Preview Videos.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who would like to get into building dynamic web applications from ground up.
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 24+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.