Deep dive into ASP.NET MVC part 2
What you'll learn
- Learn how to reuse code rendering HTML using custom HTML Helper methods.
- Build Custom Model Binders for typical conditions in which built-in default binders are not usable.
- Understand and apply validation framework for both client and server validations.
- Access databases and perform CRUD operations using LINQ and Entity Framework.
- Implement security in ASP. NET MVC applications.
- Modularize using Areas.
- Develop views which are mobile compatible.
- Prior knowledge of HTML and C# is mandatory.
- LINQ, Entity Framework and SQL Server for database related operations.
Our online ASP.NET MVC Tutorial provides an understanding of MVC design pattern and applying its features to developing lightweight but large sized web applications.
Mr. Sandeep Soni, MCPD has himself participated in architecting and developing a large number of ASP.NET MVC applications. Each topic benefits not only beginners but also experienced software developers.
The most striking feature of our online ASP.NET MVC training is that it includes both theory as well as practical program examples of every module. In addition to this, the ASP.NET MVC Interview questions provide an effective source for helping our participants to communicate effectively and confidently in any interview.
Who this course is for:
- New ASP. Net MVC Developers
- New Web Developers
- Developers making the switch from .Net Web Forms to MVC
- Web Developers switching from Java, Ruby, PHP, or another framework to .Net
Mr. Sandeep Soni having 26+ years of experience in the IT industry has compiled this course.
Mr. Soni is a well-known name in the tech industry because of his certification profile and online training batches. He is a software and corporate trainer, Microsoft Azure being his forte.
He conducts frequent live webinars, and workshops on his technology channel on YouTube/
The teaching methodology of Mr. Sandeep Soni is very simple but comprehensive, every topic begins with in-depth concepts of Microservices Architecture, to position the candidate in a comfortable state about what is being talked about, followed by that practical demos as in real-time on every topic is taken explaining how the feature can be incorporated in real-time situations.