The Key to Happiness: Self Care
What you'll learn
- By the end of the course you will have your own Self Care List.
- You will feel empowered to monitor and treat your own personal health.
- You will have a greater understanding of what Self Care is and how to apply it.
- You will become more aware of recognizing when Self Care is needed.
- You are ready to create a plan for looking after your mental & physical health.
- You would like to learn more about what Self Care is.
- No additional resources are required.
A lack of understanding about your own personal Self-Care can lead you to feel depressed, anxious, and hopeless in how to feel well. As an alternative to traditional therapy, this course aims to overcome all 3 of those challenges, by guiding you through what Self-Care is AND practical strategies for creating your very own Self-Care Plan.
Join Professional Organizers, Emilio, and Samantha, as they share with you their expertise from an inspiring outdoor location Tobermory, Ontario (Canada).
This course covers:
- Creating definitions for Self-Care taught onsite in an inspiring location (Tobermory, Ontario)
- Learning how to create a personalized Self-Care Plan
- Techniques for recognizing and understanding the need for Self-Care and Mindfulness.
- Resources to contribute to further learning and maximizing life-long results
There are many benefits for understanding Self-Care. You become a more aware and empowered person to manage your own health. You will develop positive habits that reinforce this new way of living, so it's a life-long investment of your time spent learning.
Your ability to be open-minded and change your current behavior will have a positive ripple effect in all areas of your life including work, relationships, and overall mental health.
This course contains 15 lessons. It's designed for anyone, regardless of experience level, who wishes to better understand Self-Care.
You'll learn how to define and recognize the need for Self-Care, but also how to apply strategies to manage your depression and anxiety.
By the end of this course, you'll have valuable skills that will help you feel confident in living a healthy lifestyle.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about how to manage & treat their mental health.
- Anyone who wants to develop a Self Care plan.
- People who are interested in alternatives to therapy for depression and anxiety.
We are Samantha and Emilio, the husband-and-wife duo behind KW Professional Organizers (KWPO). Since 2012 we have been helping people transform their lives through organizing their belongings. Our goal is to share proven organization strategies to help you create more time, space, and energy – to do the things that you love and create your desired lifestyle.
Our most popular classes include How to Declutter & Organize Any Space, Meal Planning for Any Diet, and What the Heck is Bullet Journaling.
We live in Waterloo, Ontario, Canada with our little daughter, Eva, and our lovely cat, Negrito. We are business and life partners. We love traveling, anything outdoors, playing squash and spending time with friends and family, and we are always learning and getting inspired by others.
We are real people, too. We also face many challenges and know that not everything in life is nice and easy. We have found a way to make life work for us, and we want to share this with you so that you can also create what you want to see in your life.
They are available for assistance in English y Español!
Emilio is available for 1 on 1 coaching. Visit emiliojosegarcia dot com for more information.