Organize your bedroom (de-clutter, decluttering)
What you'll learn
- Find things in your bedroom quickly and easily
- Have a place for everything and everything in its place
- Sleep well
- Have a tidy, clean and organised bedroom
- Wear a wider range of your clothes and accessories
- KEEP your bedroom the way you want it to be, long-term
- Only that you want to declutter and organise your messy bedroom.
- Bags and/or boxes to sort your stuff into - but don't buy anything new (unless you've run out of bin bags).
Are you sick of tripping over clutter in your bedroom?
Has your bedroom become a dumping ground?
Are you tired of waking up and going to sleep in messy, dusty chaos?
How much time do you waste looking for stuff lost in your bedroom clutter?
This course will walk you through everything you need to know to transform your bedroom, and create a bedroom you're proud of.
I'll show you how to choose the perfect furniture and storage...
...how to store shoes and other footwear...
...neat ways to store jewellery...
...clever tricks for storing cosmetics and toiletries...
...and how to keep your bedroom clutter-free FOREVER!
In the process, you'll shed all that bedroom clutter that's weighing you down, tripping you up, stopping you sleeping and making you miserable.
Your bedroom is the most personal room in your home.
Don't you deserve a bedroom that expresses who you are - a calm, restful space to start and finish every day?
"The structure is good and clear. You obviously know what you're talking about. Watching the course is like you giving me the instructions I never received as a child. I can see that you understand that some people just don’t have that skillset".
Who this course is for:
- You're sick of having a messy, cluttered bedroom
- You're overwhelmed, fed up with not being able to find anything and sick of tripping over stuff.
- You want a relaxed, cosy, welcoming, tidy, organised, clean, ordered, calm bedroom
- You've got a lot of clutter (not just a little)
- It's not for you if you're looking to declutter a CHILD'S bedroom. This is about decluttering your OWN bedroom.
When your home works, your life works!
I'm a self-confessed decluttering and organising geek as well as a trained coach and a Psychology graduate. I love the way decluttering your stuff declutters your mind, and the contribution decluttering and organising makes to living a low impact life.
I created Green and Tidy in 2011 to share my experience of decluttering my home from top to bottom - going through every single thing I owned. In 2006 I cleared out all my junk - and I've lived clutter free and organised ever since.
I'm a member of the Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers (APDO).
National TV and press appearances
I've been featured on ITV Tonight, on radio and in magazines, including Sainsbury’s Magazine, House Beautiful, Glamour and Woman & Home.