Declutter your bedroom (de-clutter, decluttering)
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Find things in your bedroom quickly and easily
- Have a place for everything and everything in its place
- Sleep well
- Have a tidy, clean and organised bedroom
- Wear a wider range of your clothes and accessories
- KEEP your bedroom the way you want it to be, long-term
- Only that you want to declutter and organise your messy bedroom.
- Bags and/or boxes to sort your stuff into - but don't buy anything new (unless you've run out of bin bags).
Are you sick of tripping over clutter in your bedroom? Has your bedroom become a dumping ground? Are you tired of waking up and going to sleep in messy, dusty chaos? How much time do you waste looking for stuff lost in your bedroom clutter?
This course will walk you through everything you need to know to transform your bedroom, and create a bedroom you're proud of. Your bedroom is the most personal room in your home. Don't you deserve a bedroom that expresses who you are - a calm, restful space to start and finish every day?
"The structure is good and clear. You obviously know what you're talking about. Watching the course is like you giving me the instructions I never received as a child. I can see that you understand that some people just don’t have that skillset".
- You're sick of having a messy, cluttered bedroom
- You're overwhelmed, fed up with not being able to find anything and sick of tripping over stuff.
- You want a relaxed, cosy, welcoming, tidy, organised, clean, ordered, calm bedroom
- You've got a lot of clutter (not just a little)
- It's not for you if you're looking to declutter a CHILD'S bedroom. This is about decluttering your OWN bedroom.
A walk through the entire course that includes a brief summary of all five sections - including the seven reasons you MUST declutter, my foolproof 10-step decluttering process, the four things you need to consider when decluttering items you wear and the four questions to ask when choosing furniture and storage - and how to get the best results; to make sure that you clear the clutter from your bedroom FOREVER, creating a cosy, welcoming, tranquil space to start and end each day.