Decision Making in Europe
What you'll learn
- How to have Inclusive Conversations across Cultures
- Managing across Cultures
- Retaining Diverse Talents
- Avoid biased perceptions and evaluate people based to Communication and Decision Making orientation
- Decision Making styles: consensual and top-down/hierarchical
- Steps for assessing the Decision Making styles of the counterparts
- Decision Making particularities in Europe: France, Italy, Spain, Germany, Greece, Romania, Ukraine, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal
- Decision Making examples from IT, BPO and manufacturing industries
- Understanding Leadership course, Cross Cultural Leadership course, Decision Making in Asia
As organizations move from local to trans-global enterprise models, they require leaders who can adjust to different environments quickly and work with partners and employees of other cultures. Managers from different cultures tend to have different views of the self, which affects individual' cognition, goals in social interactions, and consequently influences their behavior and goals in decision making.
The following Cultural training program enhance cultural sensitivity competence and most importantly eliminate the risk of major miscommunication thus encouraging positive cross-cultural working relationships as well as building inclusive conversations at work.
It will provide valued insights into doing business internationally. This will prepare you for exciting international assignment opportunities, will help you improve assignee retention, minimize stereotypes, promote team working and will help to increase the flexibility and responsiveness you need as cross- cultural leader.
The following cultural perspectives will inspire your creativity and help you draft inclusive conversations. If local market knowledge makes your business more competitive, finding leadership and decision making particularities across Europe will help you secure team cohesion and results and shape your cross-cultural leadership style.
By following this course you will find particularities of major European Cultures:
Italy, Spain, Portugal,
Lithuania, Poland, Hungary
Who this course is for:
- Top Managers
- Scrum Masters
- Operation Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Branch Managers
- Project Managers of distributed teams
- Experts working in distributed teams
Cross-Cultural Consultant, OD Consultant, certified Coach.
His areas of expertise include: strategy-design, program planning and delivery. A sharp, pragmatic training style in terms of content - having its roots in a wide business and people management experience, a challenging facilitation style, to boost your experience, Julian brings clarity, energy while delivering process or skills in online sessions and builds competences in classroom delivery. He designed, implemented, delivered Development Journeys for local or distributed teams in Germany, Poland, Russia, Bulgaria, Romania, UK, Mexico and India. Iulian is co-author or author of nationally awarded Development Journeys in Romania or Poland (Business-Edu, HR Kadry Poland) and HR business-conference speaker: HR Kadry Warsaw, HR Summit Timisoara, Business Days Bucharest, Employer Branding Conference Sofia.