A Masterclass in Decision Making in a Complex world
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the reasons why good people make and often repeats bad decisions...both in life and at work.
- Learn a simple way to discover your own limiting beliefs or "bad" assumptions - the root cause of most of our bad decisions.
- Learn a simple 5-step process to make better faster decisions ....when it really matters ...in your personal life, and at work.
- The only requirements is being curios about why we all make and sometimes repeat bad decisions....
- ... and the desire to learn a process you can apply to prevent the most common decision mistakes.
- This masterclass can benefit everyone, from teenagers to top executives.
- (Optional) Students can download the Free Harmony Decision Maker App from their Mobile App store to use during the course or they can register for the free Harmony Decision Maker Web App
Have you ever wondered why good people make and often repeat bad decisions?
In this masterclass, presented by Dr. Alan Barnard, CEO of Goldratt Research Labs and one of the world's leading Decision Scientist and Theory of Constraints experts, you will discover why we all make, and often repeat bad decisions and how to prevent it...especially in those decisions that really matters in life and business.
You will learn how to apply a new breakthrough in decision making, the ProConCloud method - an evolution of Benjamin Franklin's Pro-Con list and Dr. Eli Goldratt's Evaporating Cloud decision making methods, to any important decision you are facing.
The ProConCloud method guides users through 5 steps, each designed to prevent a common decision mistake, to help you make better faster decisions ...when it really matters.
- Anyone facing difficult decisions and/or wanting to understand why they or others sometimes make bad decision
- Anyone interested in Theory of Constraints and loved Dr. Eli Goldratt's books like THE GOAL and IT'S NOT LUCK.
In this video, Keaton, a you boy, shares his story, using the 1st two steps of the ProConCloud, of the decision conflict he is facing in dealing with being bullied at school, and also the conflict of the one he blames - the bully.
At the end of March 2019, Dr. Barnard was invited to do a keynote at the annual Success For All Foundation Conference in New York, Times Square. The title of his keynote was "Improving Mental Health: Is it really possible that an APP can help young people improve their mental health by helping them make better faster decisions" when it really matters?".