Decision-Making for Business
What you'll learn
- adapt personal decision-making style to every situation
- use various decision-making tools and techniques
- generate alternative courses of action
- evaluate and choose between alternative courses of action
- There are no pre-requistes for this course. Be ready to work with real-life situations.
Taking the Decision-Making for Business course will help you improve your decision-making habits at work. The course gives you models and techniques that you can use in real-life professional, but also, personal situations. It's all about providing a practical framework for improvement and for creating positive habits in decision-making.
The content is already included in my extended Problem-Solving and Decision-Making course, and aims to respond to the needs of the students who demand a more general and less focused on specific methods course on decision-making.
In not much more than 2 hours of will learn to use a methodical approach to reach the best decisions by:
- establishing a context for success
- framing the issue properly
- generating alternatives
- evaluating these alternatives and
- choosing the best option.
The video lectures include extensive examples and exercises to facilitate your learning and skills development. At the end you are strongly encouraged to apply and I will be here to develop individual course projects at your demand.
This course is for everyone, no special requirements. Just come with an open mind and focus on improving your decision-making. And, go ahead, have a preview of the course before hitting that Take the Course button.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to develop or improve your decision-making skills this course is for you
- If you want to influence how other people take decisions this course will serve your purpose
Sorin Dumitrascu is a man with many talents and a passion for helping others grow and develop. He has been involved in the development and delivery of courses on management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, and more for over 15 years.
Sorin is also a certified trainer and project manager, with a master's degree in International Relations and Policy Making as well as a bachelor's degree in Law and Public Administration. He has coordinated projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development, and human resources for over a decade.
Sorin has an extensive background in civil service, private sector and NGO work. He has more than 15 years of managerial experience in justice, corrections, internal affairs, training, project management and consultancy within the private sector and NGO.
Additionally, he is certified as an ICDL tester and trainer for United Nations Peacekeeping Missions and holds a professional degree in public management.