Decision-Making for Business
What you'll learn
- adapt personal decision-making style to every situation
- use various decision-making tools and techniques
- generate alternative courses of action
- evaluate and choose between alternative courses of action
- There are no pre-requistes for this course. Be ready to work with real-life situations.
Taking the Decision-Making for Business course will help you improve your decision-making habits at work. The course gives you models and techniques that you can use in real-life professional, but also, personal situations. It's all about providing a practical framework for improvement and for creating positive habits in decision-making.
The content is already included in my extended Problem-Solving and Decision-Making course, and aims to respond to the needs of the students who demand a more general and less focused on specific methods course on decision-making.
In not much more than 2 hours of will learn to use a methodical approach to reach the best decisions by:
- establishing a context for success
- framing the issue properly
- generating alternatives
- evaluating these alternatives and
- choosing the best option.
The video lectures include extensive examples and exercises to facilitate your learning and skills development. At the end you are strongly encouraged to apply and I will be here to develop individual course projects at your demand.
This course is for everyone, no special requirements. Just come with an open mind and focus on improving your decision-making. And, go ahead, have a preview of the course before hitting that Take the Course button.
Who this course is for:
- If you want to develop or improve your decision-making skills this course is for you
- If you want to influence how other people take decisions this course will serve your purpose
Sorin Dumitrascu here! I'm a certified trainer, project manager, and public manager with over 15 years of experience in managing, consulting and designing and delivering online training courses.
I have a Masters degree in International Relations and Policy Making, a Bachelor degree in Public Administration and a professional degree of Public Manager.
I'm specialised in business management, HR management, career development, project management, operations management and business analysis certification and career development courses.
I teach what I practice. I currently work, as a consultant and instructor, in various projects of United Nations, European Union, national and international NGOs and private companies - providing expertise in general management, industrial relations, prisons and corrections and adult education.
Whether you're looking to upskill or simply need guidance, I'm here to help you reach your goals!
#Training #Certified #PublicManager #BusinessManagement #HRManagement #ProjectManagement #OperationsManagement #BusinessAnalysis