Boost your skills and become debugging expert by learning advanced methods and techniques.
You learn which kinds of the memory leaks may exist in the C# .NET Core applications and how to use LLDB debugger, which is available on macOS and Linux, to investigate them.
In this course you will learn:
- Different causes of memory leaks: object management, blocked finalisation queue, event handlers.
- Ways to identify causes of memory leaks: statistical analysis, observing stack, tracking dependencies.
- How to prepare your system for debugging and debugger basic commands.
Downloadable materials in this course:
- helpers for running .NET executables under the debugger and monitoring memory
- sample applications with memory leaks to practice