- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Better understand what a Narc is
- Discover skills to start to cope
- Understand what a happy, healthy relationship actually looks like.
- Know key tools to rewire your “Relationship-Culture” so you don’t keep repeating the same patterns over and over
- Have the keys to overcoming the codependency that keeps you in these kinds toxic interactions and relationships
- Heal the Cycle of Self-Denial!
- To transform your inner “bully” into a supportive inner “coach”
- Learn tools to find your “Self-Culture” so that you can heal from the toxic relationship
- Be open minded about what they need to do to recover
- Ready to learn skills to change
- Learn what to look out for for next time!
- Understand that NARC's come in all shapes and sizes
How to deal with a NARC!
How to recover and heal from dealing with a narcissistic relationship
What is a Narc?
What is their behaviour?
Why does it matter that we have Narcs in our lives?
What are the skills we need to start the healing process if we have been abused by a Narc?
Narcissistic personality disorder, also known as NPD, is a personality disorder in which the individual has a distorted self image, unstable and intense emotions, is overly preoccupied with vanity, prestige, power and personal adequacy, lacks empathy, and has an exaggerated sense of superiority.
An interview with Victoria on what is a Narc, what to look out for Red Flags that another might be an Narc and more....
What you will learn:
You will learn:
- The effects of being the child of or in a relationship with a traumatic narcissist
- Tools to find your “Self-Culture” so that you can heal from the toxic relationship
- Tools to rewire your “Relationship-Culture” so you don’t keep repeating the same patterns over and over
- The keys to overcoming the codependency that keeps you in these kinds toxic interactions and relationships
- The anatomy of a good boundary! How to draw them and stick to them
- Ways to overcome the big 3: Guilt, Anger and Shame
- How to transform your inner “bully” into a supportive inner “coach”
- Ways to create a new normal so that you can thrive and live the life you were meant to live!
So here are a few signs you are dealing with a Narc:
- - Little or no Empathy
- - They have a sense of Entitlement
- - They have little or no Remorse
- - They are very Deceptive
- - Two Faced or also known as Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde
- - They don't fight fair.... they use Rational, Emotional, Physical, Financial, Sexual means for Battering for Control
We'll help you better understand what it is you're facing
What you should do to move foward
- Anyone that has experience in living with a Narc!
- Anyone who wants to help someone recover from dealing with a Narc
Once we realize we've been in some type of situation or relationship with a Narc it can be often too late! Feelings and our situation can have shifted into an unhealthy balance between us.
In this program we will help you better understand:
- What is a Narc?
- How did this happen?
- What should I do?
- How can I learn to cope with them
- What and how can I start to deal with the stress and anxiety I feel now?
Victoria is interviewed on Finding your self culture, developing and nurturing it.
Want to stay in touch? Hire Victoria to speak at your event! Follow her on social media!
•On Facebook pages:
Find Your “Self-Culture” &
Connecting -Rewire Your Relationship Culture
•On Twitter at @selfculturenow