DCF – Company Valuation Model with Excel Templates
What you'll learn
- You can learn basic terminology of financial modeling and company valuation methods
- You can valuate your company without any prior financial background
- You can use Excel for designing a Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Template
- You can learn the structure of the Pitch Decks and Investor Meetings
- No financial background needed, basic understanding of Excel is a plus to follow up the course content.
Welcome to “DCF – Company Valuation Model for Beginners Course”
This course is designed for students who want to learn company valuation methods especially Discounted Cash Flow Model.
I have 20 years of experience in project management and business development background, and with the help of my entrepreneurship skills I designed this course to solve your common problems:
· How you can learn the basic terminology of financial modeling and company valuation methods?
· How you can value your company without any prior financial background?
· How you can use Excel for designing a Discounted Cash Flow Analysis Template?
· How you can learn the structure of the Pitch Deck and Investor Meetings?
In this course first of all you will learn the basic terminology of financial modeling and company valuation, you will become familiar with 3 financial statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow Statement) the course will be based on real-life case studies and you will learn how you can design an excel template with basic formulas to valuate your company with DCF method, as additional content for this course, we will give to you some information about pitch decks and presentations.
You can also download Excel templates, modify them with your numbers and use them for your future DCF Analysis.
If you want to learn about company valuation methods and valuate your company in a simple and robust way, you are in the right place, enroll today and be ready to move your business to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Newly Graduates and Students with different backgrounds, who wants to learn about company valuation
- Co Founders
- Anyone who would like to learn basic terminology of DCF Valuation Model
I have 20 years of experience in project management and business development. I have been teaching in these fields for five years, I taught in Istanbul Bilgi University Digital Game Design Department and continue to organize courses in Istanbul Beykoz University Art and Design Faculty and ProjePark Workshop.
During my professional career in ProjePark, I have been involved in dozens of game-based education and multiplayer gaming projects, one of our latest projects is called “6 Steps of a Call Game” designed for Mondelez International and is the winner of the Gold Stevie Award (Best Selling and Coaching Program of the year 2018).
I am also giving business consultancy services to entrepreneurs, company owners, start-ups, and new graduates.
My teaching methodologies are focusing on increasing the creativity and productivity of my students. I am happy to bring my years of experience and knowledge to those building their career in high-tech areas of the future.