Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT): Distress Tolerance
What you'll learn
- You will learn how to identify and change negative thought patterns, feelings and behaviors
- You will learn how to use DBT to decrease emotional suffering and improve life quality
- You will learn how to use DBT for disorders such as bipolar, depression, BPD, and anxiety
- Will to learn and improve quality of your life
- An interest in counselling and psychology
What Are The Benefits Of Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)? DBT or Dialectical Behavior Therapy Improves Your Relationships, Improves Quality Of Life, helps with depression and improves mental health and well-being. This is a course for anyone interested in personal development and improving quality of life with techniques such as Mindfulness, Distress Tolerance, Emotional Regulation and Interpersonal Effectiveness. Dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) is a type of cognitive-behavioral therapy. Its main goals are to teach people how to live fully in the moment, how to develop healthy ways to cope with stress, how to effectively regulate their emotions, and improve their relationships with others. In DBT, individual therapists frequently meet with a consultation team in order to help them cope with the emotional demands of treating their patients.
DBT is a very effective treatment for:
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Eating disorders (such as anorexia nervosa, binge eating disorder, and bulimia nervosa)
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
Major depressive disorder (including treatment-resistant major depression and chronic depression)
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Substance use disorder
In DBT you will be able to learn strategies to accept and tolerate your life circumstances, emotions, and yourself. You will also develop skills that can help you make positive changes in your behaviors and interactions with others.
Who this course is for:
- People interested in Personal Development
- People interested in gaining an insight into understanding human behaviour and why people think and act the way they do.
Over the past ten years, I have worked closely with a large number of clients, numerous aspiring entrepreneurs and people who wanted to get a better job and get ahead in their career. Since 2008 I've coached and mentored hundreds of candidates in Corporate world and helped them develop the winning body language and master the non-verbal communication.