The DAY1 Barber Course
What you'll learn
- A Complete Introdution to the Barbering Trade.
- Foundational knowledge that you can carry with you throughout your career.
- This course focuses on giving students a structured base level understanding of barbering theory and practical skills that support their own creativity.
- A standardised and simple approach that keeps the flexibility and freedom with the student.
- No prerequisites,
A complete introduction to barbering and hair cutting. The foundations of cutting hair, from layering to skin fades. A compilation of basic and intermediate haircuts, along with technique and theory videos to give you the best chances for success. Included within this course are many hours of video tutorials, along with extra resources like diagrams, to aid your learning, and refer to when needed. We focus on getting it right first time, learning some more advanced scissor techniques from the very start, understanding shape and how it can be manipulated for every haircut, and fading techniqes that work on every hair type.
We will cover:
- Haircutting Tools
- Key Points of the head
- Scissor Techniques
- Comb and Clipper Techniques
- Clipper Guards Explained (Wahl)
- Over Direction
- One Length Cuts
- Layering techniques
- Graduation and Fading
- And more !
If barbering or hairdressing interests you as a career, whether full or part time, this is a great place to start. Even if you just want to do something creative in your spare time, its worth a go! Hair cutting is a brilliant industry to get into, and one of the most satisfying jobs out there, not only that but theres pleanty of money to be made too! I am excited for you to start learning with me and I hope you enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner students looking to get into Barbering.
- Anyone early in their career looking to develop.
- People with an interest in Barbering.
- Someone looking to learn a new creative side hustle.
- Anyone interested in finding a new hobbie
Barbering is one of my passions, and what I believe to be one of the best jobs in the world, being creative everyday and talking to people from all walks of life, while getting paid! Ticks every box for me. I love to teach and believe in a structured and methodical approach, as from my experience, this is the best way to learn.
I want to share my knowledge of barbering, what I've learnt so far, and the things I wish I knew at the start, to hopefully add some value to your life and practice.