Google Data Studio 2019: The Complete A-Z Guide
What you'll learn
- Connect Data Studio to your existing data sources: CSV file, spreadsheets, Google analytics & more
- Create tables with bars and heatmaps
- Create scorecards
- Create time series charts
- Create bar charts
- Create pie charts
- Create scatter charts
- Create area charts
- Create interactive dashboards
- Create calculated fields for more insights
- Understand aggregation and level of detail
- Filter reports and add controls
- Understand types of joins & how they work
- Combine multiple data sources into a report
- Build and share interactive reports
- Create laser focused reports that deliver actionable insights
- Get the most out of data blending
- Export & share reports
- No prior knowledge or experience is needed. I'll teach you everything you need to know.
- A Mac or PC computer with access to the internet
- No paid software required. Everything we will use is available free.
- Just bring a strong work ethic, willingness to learn, and plenty of excitement about the awesome visualizations you're about to build.
You've just stumbled upon the most complete & in-depth online course on Google Data Studio. This course covers everything you'll ever need on Google Data Studio, in a format that is fun and engaging.
What you'll get from this course.
I'll show you how to uncover important data patterns such as customer purchase behavior, sales trends or production bottlenecks.
You'll learn all of the features in Google Data Studio that allow you to explore, experiment with and present data easily, quickly and beautifully.
Because every module of this course is independent, you can start in whatever section you wish, and you can do as much or as little as you like.
Each section provides an interesting new data set, solving real world problems that will challenge you so you can learn by immediately applying what you're learning.
This course is updated constantly, as new Google Data Studio features are released.
Why learn Data Studio?
The reality is there are better data visualization products out there, like Tableau.
But Google Data Studio is without a doubt the best completely free product available. And after coming out of beta in September 2018, Google has been rolling out improvements and rapidly closing the feature gap.
In a few years, Google Data Studio will most likely dominate this space. And with this course constantly being updated, you'll always have the most up to date and relevant content, to keep you on the cutting edge.
What if I have questions?
I offer full support, answering any questions you have 7 days a week (whereas many instructors answer just once per week, or not at all).
This means you’ll never find yourself stuck on one lesson for days on end. With my hand-holding guidance, you’ll progress smoothly through this course without any major roadblocks.
There’s no risk either!
This course comes with a full 30 day money-back guarantee. Meaning if you are not completely satisfied with the course or your progress, simply let me know and I’ll refund you 100%, every last penny no questions asked.
You either end up with Google Data Studio skills, go on to develop great visualizations and potentially supercharge your career, or you try the course and simply get all your money back if you don’t like it…
You literally can’t lose.
Ready to get started?
Enroll now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to becoming a data viz pro. Or, take this course for a free spin using the preview feature, so you know you’re 100% certain this course is for you.
See you on the inside (hurry, your first class is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- You should take this course if want to learn Data Studio completely from scratch
- You should take this course if you have some Data Studio skills but want to get better
- You should take this course if you are good with Data Studio and want to take your skills to the next level and truly leverage the full potential of Data Visualization
My name is Raj Elakkara and I am super-psyched that you are reading this! Professionally, I'm a Entrepreneur/Product Manager with over ten years of experience in healthcare informatics, supply chain & geographic information systems.
I've had the privilege of working for large fortune 500 companies in the US and Australia, including FedEx and General Electric. I've also founded 3 startups.
I leverage data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and streamline operational processes. From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background to deliver professional step-by-step coaching.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about all things related to Product Management and Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!