Mastering Data Structures & Algorithms using C and C++
- 56.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 236 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn various Popular Data Structures and their Algorithms.
- Develop your Analytical skills on Data Structure and use then efficiently.
- Learn Recursive Algorithms on Data Structures
- Learn about various Sorting Algorithms
- Implementation of Data Structures using C and C++
- Previous knowledge of Programming in C and C++
You may be new to Data Structure or you have already Studied and Implemented Data Structures but still you feel you need to learn more about Data Structure in detail so that it helps you solve challenging problems and used Data Structure efficiently.
This 53 hours of course covers each topic in greater details, every topic is covered on Whiteboard which will improve your Problem Solving and Analytical Skills. Every Data Structure is discussed, analysed and implemented with a Practical line-by-line coding.
Source code for all Programs is available for you to download
I am the Instructor of this course, I have been teaching this course to university students for a long period of time, I know the pulse of students very well, I know how to present the topic so that it’s easy to grasp for students.
I know how to use White board to explain the topic and also to make it memorable. Remembering the thing and using them in right place is more important than just understanding the topic.
After Completing Course
After completing this course you will be confident enough to take up any challenging problem in coding using Data Structures.
2. Arrays Representation
3. Array ADT
4. Linked List
8. Binary Search Tree
9. AVL Trees
11. Hashing Technique
- Developer who want to get Deepest knowledge of Data Structure
- Undergraduate who want to Learn Data Structures Perfectly
Learn What are Data Structures.
1. Data Structure
4. Big Data
Difference between Physical and Logical Data Structures
Physical : Array and Linked List
Logical : Stack,Queues, Trees, Graphs, Hashtables