Data Structures in C++
- 42 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to understand and implement various data structures and use them for various problems
- Be able to write your own data structures using these basic data structures
In this lecture, we see how we can represent binary search tree in C++.
This lecture covers the case where the data/value to be deleted in a binary search tree doesn't exist in the tree.
In this lecture, we cover the case where the value to be deleted is at the leaf node in the binary search tree.
This lecture covers the scenario where we want to delete a node with a single child.
- Download Dev C++ as compiler.
- You should have basic knowledge of C++ as that will not be covered in this course.
Ever wondered how large amounts of data is stored in computers and still accessed efficiently? In computer science, a data structure is a particular way of organizing data so that it can be used efficiently.
In this course, we will learn about these data structures. We will cover the most popular data structures used to store data which includes binary search trees, heaps, hash tables and graphs. Complete with code samples, you'll be able to learn alongside the instructor. This course is designed for programmers with some basic knowledge of C++.
This course is broken down into easy to assimilate lectures and after each section there is problem set which challenges you to work on problems related to that section. The course provides comprehensive explanation of data structures binary search trees, heaps, hash tables and graphs. By the end of this course, you will be able to code these data structures and understand how to perform operations on these data structures.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to code important data structures in C++
- Anyone who is appearing for interviews
- Anyone who wants to brush up data structures in C++