Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python
What you'll learn
- Build and Manipulate Databases with Python
- Master SQL programming
- Installing and using the MySQL tools
- Using MySQL with Python
- Create, insert, update, filter and delete records, tables and databases in SQL
- Apply the SQL Commands in Python without installing programs
- Using SQLite with Python
- Master NoSQL programming
- Installing and using the MongoDB tools
- Using MongoDB with Python
- Create, insert, update, filter and delete documents and collections in NoSQL
- Get the instructor QA support
- The basics of Python
- Jupyter Notebook or any Python IDE
Hello and welcome to the Databases with Python: MySQL, SQLite & MongoDB with Python Course.
Using and manipulating databases is one of the most important and powerful skills that every developer should master well, because it is in great demand in the market constantly and with high salaries.
So, if you want to be a professional developer, engineer or data scientist, it is very important to be familiar with dealing with databases of all kinds.
In this course, you will learn how to use different types of databases with the Python programming language, from beginning to professionalism. You will master the use of SQL through MySQL and SQLite, and Also NoSQL through MongoDB.
A database is a structured collection of data. It may be anything from a simple shopping list to a picture gallery or a place to hold the vast amounts of information in a corporate network.
What is MySQL?
MySQL is a relational database management system (RDBMS) developed by Oracle that is based on structured query language (SQL).
MySQL is open source, flexible, high performance, secure, and easy to use.
What is SQLite?
SQLite is a software library that provides a relational database management system. The lite in SQLite means lightweight in terms of setup, database administration, and required resources.
SQLite has the following noticeable features: self-contained, serverless, zero-configuration, transactional.
What is MongoDB?
MongoDB is an open-source NoSQL database management program used for large sets of distributed data.
Organizations can use Mongo DB for its ad-hoc queries, indexing, load balancing, aggregation, server-side execution and other features.
Hi, my name is Ahmed Ibrahim. I’m a software engineer and Data Science Professional, and I’ll be the instructor for this course.
If you have any questions during this course, please don’t hesitate to ask me questions, and I’ll answer you as soon as possible.
So, we have a lot to cover in this unique course.
Let’s get started
Who this course is for:
- Python developers
- Python Beginners who know the Python basics
- Intermediate Python developer
- Anyone who wants to use databases with Python
- Python developer who wants to advance his dev career
- Programmers, software developers, software engineers and data scientists
- Developers who curious about Databases
SDE Arts | Octavo provides Software Development & Data Science online video courses.
SDE Arts | Octavo's main objective is to provide high-value skills in Software Technologies by using high quality, well prepared, focused and direct to the point videos to save your precious time.
We will show you practically how to become very skilled in the Software Engineering field to make your career better and move forward with amazing speed.
We taught for more than 500,000 happy students, developers and engineers from over 190 countries around the world.
Software Engineer | Data Science Professional | Course Creator/Developer
I taught for more than 300,000 developers and engineers from over 175 countries around the world.
- Data Science: Data Analysis and Visualization tools and Libraries with Python, R, SQL and Spark.
- Databases: Relational and Non-Relational.
- Applied experience with many programming languages and tools, also a proficient knowledge and experience in Software Engineering and Data Science with skills to analyze, design and develop.
- Bachelor's degree of Electrical, Communications and Computer Engineering.
I'm always have a passion to develop my work and I like to simplify and clarify Software and Data Science skills and tools, and sharing my skills and expertise with others via high quality, and direct to point video training courses.