- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Understand the Importance of Information & Data Management in Business
- Build your own Business Critical Database
- Use Information Systems to Manage Your Business & Resources
- Know How to Acquire Your Business Critical Information System
- "Bring Intelligence" Into Your Business Venture
- Discover New Business Opportunities from Your Own Current Business Data
- Streamline Your Business - Improve Customer Engagement - Earn Extra Sales
- Willingness to Learn
- Basic Computer Skills
- Basic Spreadsheet usage experience
- Optional (Microsoft Access) if you want to get hands on with the tutorials
This course is directed at Entrepreneurs - those who own or will have Medium, Small or Home Businesses!
The aim of the course is to show you the Importance of Managing your Business Information the Right Way!
The Right Way is basically to show you How You Can and Should turn it into Profitable Information - how to make it evolve from Simple Data to Customer and Business Intelligence which you can use to Gain New Business Opportunities!
Throughout the course you'll get to understand the Basics of Managing Business Information - starting at the bottom with spreadsheets and going up all the way up to more evolved Information Systems like CRM and ERP's!
You'll also get to know how to acquire them easily!
In the end you'll not only understand how Information Management is important, but you'll also know how to Use It and Reap It's Benefits, namely in terms of Business Management, Customer Engagement and Extra Sales!
Hope You Enjoy The Course - See You Inside
- Entrepreneurs or Soon to be Entrepreneurs
- People who own Medium, Small or Home Businesses
- Entrepreneurs Who Believe Information Brings Added Value to Their Business
- People who want a Business Critical Database tailored to their needs
- Anyone who wants to have at least a basic knowledge about business information management and databases