Database Management Final Part (5): Indexing,B Trees,B+Trees
What you'll learn
- You will become very familiar with the core concepts of Indexing Topic of Database Management Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to Indexing Topic of Database Management Systems
- You will be able to challenge the interviewer on questions related to B Trees , B+ trees
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE,PGEE,ISRO (after completing all parts of DBMS course
- You will be able to get a top grade in your Database Management Systems course in your Bachelor's degree
- Understand how B trees and B+ Trees work
- Understand how Indexing topic of DBMS works
- Have a PC with internet connection
- You dont need any prerequisite to understand this topic - but having a good understanding of "key", "primary key" will make the learning easier
Anyone here who thinks Indexing topic of Database Management Systems to be difficult ?
Discover the Simplest Method for Mastering this topic of Indexing from Scratch …
So You Can Challenge the Interviewer on this topic with a Crystal Clear Knowledge Base!
This Masterclass on Indexing Makes It Easy for Anyone to Master this topic ... Even If You’re a Computer Science “Beginner”
Whether you want to:
- build the skills you need to get started with computer science
- move to a top notch software company like google by cracking their interview questions on Indexing topic of Database Management System.
- get a top grade in semester exam
- or just learn computer science to be able to understand on how to build better apps.
...this complete Database Management System series is the course you need to do all of this, and more.
Are you aiming to get your computer science degree with high level of expertise in core subjects ? or Are you aiming to get placed in a a top notch company like google, microsoft ? or Are you a college student struggling to understand the basics of computer science ? or Are you a software developer who would want to develop better apps by understanding the theory behind computer science ?
This course is designed to give you the database management skills you need to crack the interview questions on Indexing in top notch companies. By the end of the course you will understandIndexing topic extremely well and be able to crack interview/semester/gate/isro questions
Lots of students with no zero knowledge of computer science have been successful with their college exams or interview by taking my courses
Here are some examples of students who found this course to do wonders for their college exams or interviews or software jobs.
"thank you , i finished the operating system course in the college with a good grade 85" by Moamen Medleg
"His way of explaining complex concept is Great. I started to understand little bit that this is base for all programming language. I have around 12 years of IT experience. Hope OS learning should be mandatory to all before starting their career in IT" by Happy.
"Very good explanation of all the learning materials. He is unlike many other instructors who just throws things out to you expecting you to absorb the things that are being thrown at you. He is someone who explains things in a manner that is understandable and absorbable even to O/S beginners with only limited knowledge or background in O/S. Two thumbs up from me! Thank you so much!" by Mike
"I really enjoyed this course. Instructor made it seems like he is standing there and wouldn't leave the screen until the concepts gets into your head. So much engaging and wherever he says, we will see this later. He make sure you will. I totally recommend" by Surbhi Vasudeva
"excellent course i had started with 0 knowledge now i had learned so much best lecturer super planning of schedule" by Harshavardhan Gupta
"I really enjoyed the course and the instructor provided a great overview of the fundamentals of the theory behind operating systems. In case you are confused, the course is theoretical as opposed to a walk through of how to use Windows, Mac, etc. Instead, he provides an overview of the algorithms used to move processes from RAM to the CPU. I look forward to Part 2" by John Simons
"Great, very detailed course. Ideal for non IT-educated students like me" by Michal Burdzy
"Great Teacher. Takes concepts slow and repeats definitions and meanings multiple times so there is no need to pause the video or rewind it to hear a definition. Uses this practice to reinforce the material in your mind and ensure you actually learn it rather than hear it" by Sam Debois
The course series (part 1 to 5) on Database Management Systems is a whopping 46 hours long. Because the course is designed as a one stop shop for Database Management System Concepts. And this 54 hours dedication will change your way of thinking towards computer science.
What textbook should I follow ?
I have used the book by Navathe. It's a great textbook. You can follow it. But I have referred lot of other textbooks like Korth, Sudharshan, etc as well depending on the topic. So its upto you on which textbook you are comfortable with but follow a standard author book. If you complete this course, you will find it much easier to understand these textbooks. But anyway if you complete this course with good detailed notes, you don't need to read any textbook as I am reading them for you and giving the contents in an easy to understand manner.
Why should you take this course?
My Courses has consistently gained best seller since release on Udemy, you would be joining over 9000+ students who are already enrolled in my multiple courses (19000+ enrollments).
There are lot of 5 star reviews left by students. It's rated as the best course to learn database management systems for beginners.
What makes many of my courses as bestseller?
Like you, thousands of others were frustrated and fed up with incomplete Youtube tutorials which assume you already know a bunch of stuff and also bulk textbooks able to send even the most intuitive person to sleep.
Like you, they were tired of low-quality lessons, poorly explained topics and all-round confusing info presented in the wrong way. That’s why so many find success in this complete Database Management Systems series. It’s designed in a simple manner so that anybody with no prior knowledge of computer science will be able to understand.
What if I have questions?
You can ask questions anytime using the Q/A section or through personal messages. I take it very seriously and answer these questions in a detailed manner with simple english words so that anybody can understand it.
Student Quote: “Everything you always wanted to know about OS but were afraid to ask"...And Vignesh Sekar gives the right answers” by Claus Kaliba.
Ready to get started ?
Enrol now using the “Add to Cart” button on the right, and get started on your way to computer science.
See you on the inside (hurry, Database Management System Series is waiting!)
Who this course is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn Indexing , B Trees , B+ Trees topics of Database Management Systems from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Database Management Systems in the Bachelor's degree
- Anybody who is preparing for interview in product based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE , PGEE , BITS HD , ISRO ,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer
- If you are a software professional
Hi! I'm Vignesh. I have a degree in Computer Science, work experience in a multi national company and you might call me a bit of Computer Science enthusiast who is highly passionate in teaching Mathematics and Computer Science
After working for a successful multinational company for an year, I resigned the job to follow my passion of teaching students. I have been teaching online for more than 4 years in platforms like youtube where I have a happy bunch of Engineers who are my main motivating factor in following my passion.