Database Design From A-Z (With Real Project) - Arabic Course
What you'll learn
- Convert Documents To Relational tables.
- Learn what database normalization is and how to apply 1NF, 2NF and 3FN in database design.
- Learn what Functional Dependency is database design.
- Learn what Database Relationships is database design.
- The effect of the relationship between tables.
- Learn what DBMS is.
- Learn what is Data Model
- The effect of the relationship On DML Operations.
- The effect of extreme Relationships On Application Performance
- No coding, design or technical knowledge required.
- A computer running any operating system. The tools used in this course are FREE and run on: Windows, Linux and MacOS.
This course will teach you how to create an effective relational database design using proven concepts and industry knowledge.
Effective database designs will help make systems faster, improve data quality, and ensure future changes are easier.
If you want to improve your software development career, get into database admin or database design, or are just curious on this topic, this course is for you.
You don't need to know SQL or have any programming experience to be able to take this Relational Database Design course.
If you want to know how to design a database and improve the overall quality of your databases and software, then this is the course for you.
You'll learn all you need to be able to design an effective database.
This Project is perfect for professionals, entrepreneurs or students who need to integrate databases in their projects and use data more efficiently than using Excel or simply add Database Design to their CV and make a step forward in their career.
You will learn the answers to the following topics:
What is a database?
Flat tables vs Normalized tables.
What are some different types of database management systems (DBMS).
What is a relational database? What are tables, columns, primary keys, foreign keys, relationships, and much more.
What is a Primary key and foreign key? How determine primary key in any table?
What is a database dependency?
What is database design and why is database design important?
What database normalization is and how to apply the three normal forms (1NF, 2NF, 3NF).
What does data redundancy mean?
What does Data modeling mean?
How to design and create database relationships: one-to-one, many-to-one and many-to-many.
The effect of extreme Relationships On Application Performance.
Move with your data model to Real Implementation.
Who this course is for:
- College Graduates who want to land a new job as Software Developers
- Students just getting started with databases
- Developers wanting to learn more about Database Design
- Non-technical Professionals looking to integrate Databases in their projects
- Data Analysts
I am Software Engineer offering 12 years in the IT industry with a focus on a web application development.
Skilled Java developer with proven expertise in using new tools and technical developments.
I am Oracle Developer Certified Professional (OCP),
I have 10 years of experiences in Database Design and build ERP Systems.
I have more than 6 years of experience in Oracle ADF and WebLogic.
I have big knowledge in mobile application with Android and flutter framework.