Database Analysis and Design Using SQL 2014 - for Beginners
- This is an introductory course on Databases and SQL Querying.
- There are no pre-requisities for this course.
- You will need to have a Windows-based computer to run Microsoft SQL Server.
- SQL Server 2008 ,2012 or 2014 available on your PC
SQL is the cornerstone of all #relational database operations. The ability to write the SQL language is essential for those who develop database applications and web applications. This course provides a solid foundation of the #SQL programming language that enables students to build, #query and Manipulate #databases. Working will be in SQL 2014 databases throughout this course.
I designed this course to be easily understood by beginners . At the end of this course students will be able to install SQL 2014 environment on their PC's, knowledge of concepts for databases and #relationships, dealing with Microsoft management studio , creating databases,#backup,#scripting the databases. Also the ability to write quires and to manage #tables data in databases.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for beginners with absolutely no experience is database. The course will make you proficient with how to use SQL to access and manipulate data. No Prior Programming experience is required.
- Those who work in organizations where the company typically uses Microsoft databases. This course uses Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL (Microsoft SQL) variant of the SQL language
- 02:04Course Introduction
My name is Mohammed . I'm 31 years old , I have seven years experience in web , database development and five years in training and teaching IT courses.
I am a young but experienced and highly passionate in Web and Database ,I also have a Bachelor's degree in IT and a Master's degree in Business Administration.
I am dedicated to Inspiring and Empowering People to Achieve Their Goals through Learning.