What you'll learn
- Be introduced to the data warehouse, its advantages and disadvantages.
- Know the concepts, lifecycle and rules of the data warehouse.
- Be informed of the importance and the techniques of data warehouse modeling.
- Recognize the different applications of data warehousing.
- Look forward to the future of the data warehouse.
- Basic understanding of the IT industry
- Knowledge of the English language
Discover the latest data storage trend implemented by leading IT Professionals around the globe, known as Data Warehousing.
A data warehouse (DW) is a database used for reporting. The data is uploaded from the operational systems and may pass through an operational data store for additional processes before it is used in the data warehouse for reporting. This introductory course will discuss its benefits and concepts, the twelve rules which should be followed, the lifecycle of data that is warehoused, the flow and the architecture of data warehouse. It will also teach learners the applications of data warehousing, its challenges and its future.
Who this course is for:
- Recent graduates looking to get a foothold in the IT Industry.
- Finance professionals wanting to learn about Data Warehouses for reporting and analysis purposes, businesses looking to update and improve on data storage, analysis, and reporting processes.
- IT professionals wanting to learn more about data storage, Data Warehousing modeling, or Data Warehousing applications.
What drives us?
In one word? YOU
You are front, center and behind every decision we make in our business.
- You are starting out in the IT industry
- You are serious about your career
- You need certifications on your resume to get that first interview
For you we created the Foundation level courses as well as the Core Series for IT
- You are an IT Professional with a proven career
- You need to stay in touch with changes in the industry
- You need to continue to show your value to the business to ensure your job is secure
- You want to find out what else would make your IT career more solid
- You are implementing Processes and methodologies in your company
- You are managing a team of people and need to look good
- You started your own business and are looking for template documents to ‘hit the ground running’
- You need to present on a subject at the next team meeting and are not quite sure where to start
Every Career driven IT Professional needs to be able to afford quality IT educational materials to stay relevant in their job, irrespective of current position, budget or geographical location.
We do most of the work behind the scenes so that you can focus on your professional education and your career within the IT industry.
We see it as our job to ensure we give you the most up to date information you need to succeed in achieving that goal at a price-point that is makes it accessible to most professionals.