- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Manage an Analytics project
- Manage an ETL team
- Present Analytics topics to your clients
- Talk intelligently about Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence
- Talk intelligently about how Data Warehousing and Big Data fit together
- Nod knowledgably when some smarty pants starts to show off about Data Lakes to you
- Learn about a few common modern Analytics patterns
- Understand at a high level the process an Engineering Team goes through to build an Analytics architecture
- Experience with IT projects large or small
- Or: Experience with desktop or web Analytics tools (Power BI, Excel, Tableau, Domo, Lumira, etc.)
Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence for Managers prepares you for the many data warehousing projects that are underway or scheduled to begin in large or small organizations. It's also an entryway into Big Data. If you've heard of data warehousing but never knew what it meant, this is the course for you. Have you always wanted to know what kind of enterprise software is made by Oracle, SAP, Informatica, Tableau, SAS, and even Microsoft? The answer is Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence software, two categories of software that can even include one thing you probably have on your latptop right now: Microsoft Excel.
The course is geared towards managers, but is also effective for non-techies or novices who want to understand one of the most important approaches to managing operations that organizations undertake, and that affects your life and your interaction with technology every day. The course is a series of video presentations, but also includes quizzes, a final project, and PDF downloads that will help familiarize you with data warehousing.
Recent additions to this course include a greater exploration of Big Data, Data Lakes, and a little about cloud Big Data architecture. The course will continue to grow to explore more about the crossover and intersections between Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, and Big Data (aka Analytics).
This course is quick to complete, giving you an overview of what you need most without going too deep for Data Warehousing novices. If you want a solid introduction to Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence, sign up for this course today!
3 hours of material
New material added periodically to the course
LIFETIME ACCESS to the course
- This course is for Managers or Analytics novices who have limited experience with BI, Data Warehousing, and Big Data projects
- This DW/BI course is not for Developers looking to learn ETL