Data Visualizations with POWER BI
Visualizations (known as visuals for short) display insights that have been discovered in the data. A Power BI report might have a single page with one visual or it might have pages full of visuals. It's important to make the distinction between report designers and report consumers. If you are the person building or modifying the report, then you are a designer. Designers have edit permissions to the report and its underlying dataset. In Power BI Desktop, this means you can open the dataset in Data view and create visuals in Report view.
Who this course is for:
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT)
• Founder & CTO (XLR8 Tech Solutions)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013, 2016 & 2019 (MSOM)
• 11+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 6+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.