What you'll learn
- Speedometer charts
- Moving/Animated Speedometer Charts
- Battery Charts
- Moving/Animated Battery Charts
- Controllable Charts
- Form Controls in excel
- Functions in Excel - Vlookup, Index, Match, Indirect.
- Master key to Animate any report
- Excel Any version above or equal to 2007
- Slight understanding of VBA
- Slight understanding of Excel Functions
This Course is about various ways to enhance your presentation and deals with the trending concepts of visualization like moving/Animated charts.
The concepts are explained around 5 examples which will provide an idea to 5 different types of data and the chosen ways to present it.
Ideally a person needs to spend around 2 to 3 hours to learn this lecture. However, i would suggest to pick one section at a time, Target - implement it at work. and after a successful implementation, go for the second section.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who generates frequent reports
- anyone responsible to display trends through reports
- anyone interested to explore Excel - like i do
We are an Analytics firm committed to developing intellectual property that will help individuals and their organisation take smarter decisions every day. ATI, the education arm of Redwood Associates has helped 200 companies and over 15000 individuals speak the language of DATA
The founder Gautam Munshi has nearly two decades of high performance analytics experience. His strong belief that anyone can become an analyst has led him to build a team of 12 - a group of math geeks, techies, musicians, comedians, beer enthusiasts, agriculturists, geneticists, teachers and bankers,who have the gumption that they can make a difference and truly believe that analytics can influence and make a huge impact on a day-day basis. It is this diverse lot that brings Analytics to the mind space of every individual. You can view their moments in the lime light here and follow them on Facebook