Data Visualization & Data Wrangling Masterclass with Python
What you'll learn
- Learn about python variables and data types.
- Learn how to apply loops and conditionals in python.
- Learn how to work with python strings.
- Learn about Regular expressions and date time objects in Python.
- Learn about the Numpy and the Pandas library.
- Learn about Univariate, Bivariate and Multivariate Analysis.
- Learn about advanced visualization such as facet grids, polar charts, waffle charts, maps, statistical charts etc.
- Learn about animated visualizations such as bubble plot, facets, scatter maps and choropleth maps.
- Learn about some more miscellaneous charts such as sunburst charts, parallel-coordinate charts, gantt charts etc.
- Learn exploring data using Dabl and Sweetviz library.
- Learn about working on real-world projects.
- Create a variety of charts.
- Students Must be having a Laptop/PC.
- Students Must have an Active Internet Connection.
- Students Must have adequate Knowledge of English Language.
- Students Must have Basics of Programming.
- Students Must be willing to Learn Data Visualization.
- Determination and Desire to Learn new things.
- A positive attitude to success.
Welcome to the online course on Data Visualization.
Data Visualization is a graphical representation of information and data.
Data Visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and understand data because with visualizations it becomes easier for the human brain to understand and pull insights out of the data.
The primary goal of a data analyst is to increase efficiency and improve performance by discovering patterns in data.
In this course, you will get advanced knowledge on Data Visualization.
This course begins with providing you the complete knowledge on Python programming language.
You will learn all the concepts of python programming required.
This course will cover:-
Python data types.
Loops and Conditionals.
Data Time Objects.
Data Visualization using Python
Along with python programming, this course will cover the concepts of query analysis as well.
That will help you become an expert in analyzing data using different libraries such as Dabl and sweetviz.
Not only this, this course will provide advanced knowledge on Data Visualization.
This course will cover:-
Basic data visualization
Advanced-Data Visualization such as facet grids, polar charts, waffle charts, maps, statistical charts etc.
Animated Data Visualization such as bubble plot, facets, scatter maps, and choropleth maps.
Some miscellaneous charts such as sunburst charts, parallel-coordinate charts, Gantt charts, etc.
All this in one course!!!!
Along with all these, we have three bonus projects for you!
Startup Case study and Analysis.
Player performance Reviewer, and
IPL Data Science Analyzer.
Where you will apply all the concepts learned in this course.
This course is a complete package. Lots and lots of quizzes and exercises are waiting for you.
You will also have access to all the resources used in this course.
Instructor Support - Quick Instructor Support for any queries.
I'm looking forward to see you in the course!
Enroll now and become an expert in data visualizations.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Software Developers willing to Upskill.
- Data Scientists willing to Learn Advanced Data Visualizations.
- Business Analysts curious to Learn Data Visualizations with Python.
- Beginners and Freshers willing to Learn something new.
- Beginner Data Analyst willing to Learn Visualization.
- Beginner Python Developers Curious to Upskill.
- Anyone interested about the rapidly expanding world of data science!
We’re a bootstrapped, "indie" tech education company. Our vision is to Unlock human potential by transforming education and making it accessible and affordable to all.
We are fiercely independent and proud with a sole focus to make world-class tech education a level playing field for anyone on this planet.
Data is Good is on a Mission to create courses that will make our students learn the subject and fall in love with it & become lifelong passionate learners and explorers of that subject.