About R: R is a programming language for statistical computing and graphics. It is widely used among statisticians/data miners/data analyst/business analyst /data scientist for developing statistical software, data analysis ,machine learning and so on Polls,
R is a very powerful option in many software development domains. At its core, R is a statistical programming language that provides impressive tools for data mining and analysis, creating high-level graphics, and machine learning. R gives aspiring analysts and data scientists the ability to represent complex sets of data in an impressive way.
During the last few years R's popularity has increased a lot and everyone wants to learn R if one wants to become Data Analyst /Business Analyst / Data Scientist
We will start by learning how to install R and R studio with basic overview. Then we move to Basics of R Programming, Working with Data in R, Working with R Packages,R Objects ,data manipulation ,data visualization and so on .
What Will I Learn?
- Learn how to install packages in R
- Learn how to use R Studio
- Learn to program in R at a good level
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create vectors in R
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R
- Learn the matrix() function
- Data Manipulation
- Data Visualization
This course is for whom ???
- This course is for you if you want to learn how to program in R
- This course is for you if you are tired of R courses that are too complicated
- This course is for you if you want to learn R by doing
What's so good about this course???
- It will be to the point and straight-forward
- You will get hands on experience with R
- All confusions will be resolved
This course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
By the end of the course, you will have enough knowledge and skill full of different techniques, with the capacity to apply these abilities to real-world data sets.
This course is the beginners guide to R programming which starts from very basics and takes you the most advance concepts of R. This course is a practical guide which explains the most important aspects of R programming with examples and helps you in working on data analysis.