Data Visualization using Tableau
Tableau Fundamental the beginner to intermediate Tableau user, targeted towards anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course helps you implement important concepts, techniques & admin activities in Tableau. Move from simple to complex visualizations and combine them in interactive dashboards.
What you will learn
· What is Visualization?
· What Is Dashboard?
· Why Tableau?
· Comparison of Tableau with other tools
· Limitations of Tableau
· Tableau Desktop, Server, and the Tableau Product Line
· Application Terminology
· Connecting to data – Basics
· Editing Data connections and data sources
· Editing Metadata and saving data sources
· Joins in Tableau
· Data Source level Filters
· Connecting to Oracle, SQL Server, Google Analytics, Different RDBMS Databases
· Connecting to Big Databases like HDFS, Hive, Greenplum, Teradata
· Calling Stored Procedure in Tableau
· Join Types
· Custom SQLs
· Getting Started in Tableau Desktop
· Elements of Visualization
· Understanding of Dimensions & Measures
· Basic Graphs (Bar Chart, Stacked Bar Chart, Line Chart, Area Chart, Pie Chart, Filled Maps Symbol Maps, Scatter Plots, Trend Line, Bullet Chart, Part to Whole Char)
· Dual Axis Graphs( Dual line chart, + Side by side bar chart, + Donut Chart, + Map and Pie Chart, + Map and Donut Chart, + Bar in Bar Chart, + Bar & Circle Chart)
· Data Filtering
· Data Blending and Joins
· Connection Types
· Sharing Your Work
· Dashboard Best Practices
· Story Telling
·· Publishing Data: -
Who this course is for:
- developers, students, professionals, Tableau experts, Tableau developers , beginners, Data Visualization
- 17:33How to Apply Filter on Data using Tableau
- 26:20How Tableau Can Helps you to take Quick Decisions
- 11:11How to save Tableau Public workbooks
- 06:07How to Extract First and Last Name in Excel File
- 00:12Reach us for more Details
Anand is the founder of a global technology consulting company by the name Anika Technologies. Some of the world's leading instructors and experts work with Anika Technologies on technologies like AI, Machine Learning, Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, Data Visualization, BI, Devops, Cloud, IOT and Automation.
For over a decade he has been assisting companies across the world in getting access to top class learning from some of the most prominent trainers across the globe. Some of the clients his company provides services in trainings, staffing and software development are Wells Fargo, Edelweiss, Credit Suisse, Adidas Runtastic, PWC, Mercer, Hexaware, Persistent Systems, Serum Institute to name a few.
Follow him for corporate trainings and more courses to be published on Udemy.