Data Types and methods of Data collection in Research
After completing the course students will be able to get importance of data in research, types of data, sources of data with suitable examples. Researchers can get methods of data collection. Researchers will come to know the parameters for selection of data collection methods. Researchers will be able to select the data collection method for their research.
- Students and Research scholars
- Need and Importance of Data collection01:35
- Sources and Types of Data05:04
- Examples of Categorical Data01:30
- Classification of Categorical data06:30
- Classification of Quantity Data02:27
- Examples of Descrete and Continuous Data02:46
- Primary Data and Methods of Collecting Primary Data14:30
- Secondary Data and Methods Of Collecting Secondary Data04:10
- Examples and DIfference between Primary and Secondary Data02:36
- Selection of an Appropriate Data Collection Method03:16
- Take Away01:00
Shailaja Patil is an inspirational and innovative professor in engineering. She is active researcher. She has total 27 years of professional experience with 15+ years of experience in teaching. She has published research papers in various reputed national and international conference and journals. She emphasizes on 'Outcome-Based Education' and believes in 'Learning by Doing'.