2022 Complete Data Structures: Data Structures With Python
What you'll learn
- Advance concepts of python
- Introduction to Data Structures
- In depth understanding of Data Structures
- Introduction to Linked List
- Traversal to Linked List
- Introductions Doubly linked List
- Add element at end of singly and doubly Linked List of Data Structures
- Add Elements at any Locations in Linked List of Data Structures
- Add Element at the Beginning of Linked List of Data Structures
- Delete Element inside of Linked List of Data Structures
- Introduction to Binary Search Trees
- Traversing through Binary Search Trees of Data Structures
- Inorder, PreOrder, Postorder Traversal of Binary Search Trees of Data Structures
- Inserting a node into Binary Search Tree of Data Structures
- Stack and Queues using Python List
- Stack and Queues using Linked List
- Basics of Python Programming
Want to become a NINJA OF PYTHON!! Learn Data Structures and become champion of python programming Language
Do you know, Data Structures is the most important part of any interview so if you want to clear your next python interview with ease start learning Data Structures Now!.
Learn Data Structures with Python and become a most valuable asset of the year 2022 for Employers! As Python has become most requested skill of 2022 with heigh demand for python developer at very heigh salaries.
In any technical interview Data Structures is one of the main topic that is being asked almost 100% of the time. So learning Data Structures while learning the programming language will boost your confidence doing your projects and answering questions during your interviews.
In this Course-
We will come across-
Introduction to Data Structures (What are they?)
Singly Linked List & Doubly Linked List
The Must-know operations of linked lists like Adding an element, Updating & Deleting an element.
Binary Search Trees
Different ways of Traversing Through BST (Inorder, Preorder, Postorder)
Stack & Queues
Implementing Stack & Queues using List and Linked List
We will apply all the concepts practically so you will be able to grasp every bit of Data Structures with python!.
Once you reached at the end of this course you can confidently apply for the positions for Python Developer, Answer Data Structure Questions with ease during your Interviews and help your friends during projects OR you can also start the new journey by learning python libraries to become a Data Scientist (by learning NumPy, Pandas, Matplotlib, PySpark), AL/ML engineer (by learning Scikit-learn, TensorFlow, Keras), Web Developer (by learning Django, flask, pyramid) and many many more...
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who want to Learn Data Structures using Python
- Students and Developers who want to start their career as Python Developer
- Any Person who is preparing for Interviews for career into IT industry
- Person how want to increase their Knowledge as a developer
- Professionals who want to apply Python to their Existing Projects
I have done BTech in Computer Engineering & learning to code from a very young age and have years of knowledge of working in Software Industries thus, have a very well understanding of skill sets required in current Industries.
I am a full time software developer by profession and passionate about teaching code. Over the span of my career as a software developer I have learned many things, Through this course I want to share these things with you