Data Structures in Java for Noobs (Lite Edition)
This course will introduce you to the following data structures
- Singly Linked List
- Doubly Linked List
So why even bother learning data structures? I know everybody wants to build the latest and greatest app or build a website so why data structures? I'll give you two reason why you need to know data structures.
1) They are often common interview questions regardless of what programming field you are going to enter.
2) If you understand the implementations behind the scenes you will make more informed decisions the next time your programming on which underlying data structure will give you the best result.
Who this course is for:
- Students who know how to program in java
- Students who are possibly going for job interviews
- Those who wish to better their programming skills
A recent Graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Queens College as well as an Associate of Applied Science in Internet Technologies from Queens Borough Community College. I enjoy developing web applications in java spring as well as in angularjs. I also enjoy learning new technologies.