Data Structures in Java for Noobs (Lite Edition)
- Know Java Programming Language
- Install their own IDE (Eclipse,Netbeans,IntelliJ)
This course will introduce you to the following data structures
- Singly Linked List
- Doubly Linked List
So why even bother learning data structures? I know everybody wants to build the latest and greatest app or build a website so why data structures? I'll give you two reason why you need to know data structures.
1) They are often common interview questions regardless of what programming field you are going to enter.
2) If you understand the implementations behind the scenes you will make more informed decisions the next time your programming on which underlying data structure will give you the best result.
- Students who know how to program in java
- Students who are possibly going for job interviews
- Those who wish to better their programming skills
- Intro to Singly Linked List03:06
- Node Class, LinkedList Constructor and Fields04:41
- Implementing prepend method06:08
- Implementing toString and getSize Methods04:50
- Implementing append method04:38
- Implementing removeFirst method05:44
- Implementing removeLast method09:04
- Implementing insertAt method11:04
- Implementing removeAt method06:18
- Intro to Doubly Linked List02:09
- Setting up our Doubly Linked List02:02
- Implementing prepend method06:58
- Implementing append method03:31
- Implementing removeFirst method03:16
- Implementing removeLast method04:01
- Implementing insertAt method07:37
- Implementing removeAt method05:32
- Implementing printReverse method04:59
- Coupon For The Full Course00:04
A recent Graduate with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Computer Science from Queens College as well as an Associate of Applied Science in Internet Technologies from Queens Borough Community College. I enjoy developing web applications in java spring as well as in angularjs. I also enjoy learning new technologies.