Data Structures and Algorithms
What you'll learn
- Learning about the different types of operations on Linear ADT
- Insight into the applications of linear ADT
- Able to analyse the performance of an algorithm design based on the appropriate data structures.
- Able to choose the data structure and algorithm for a given problem based on the evaluation
- Be familiar with Fundamental Programming Concepts
- Be familiar with Fundamental Mathematical Concepts
This course is aimed at any undergraduate students who are at beginners level in learning Data Structure and Algorithm, This course focus on the fundamental concepts of Data structure, its analysis and analysis of algorithms.
Basic ADT's Arrays, Linked Lists, Stacks and Queue are discussed in detail. The course is not aimed at writing the pseudo code for operations, rather on their working. Each one discussed with applications and their Pros and Cons.
The second part of the course is to teach analysis of simple algorithms with appropriate example. The two algorithm design technique Iterative and Divide and Conquer are discussed in detail with reference to the sorting algorithms.
Each session is provided with practice example and quiz to know the level of understanding.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners in learning Computer Science Subjects
Dr.Maheswari has been in the field of teaching Technical Education for over 25 years. Has served in various Universities and also heading the department.
She holds doctoral degree in Computer Science and Engineering with specialization in Network Security. She is also Guest Faculty for Working Professionals.
Has a passion for teaching and a deep interest is sharing the subject with the students.
She has handled the subject Data structure and Algorithm for different category of students. On analysing the difficulty faced by the learners , she has created this course to be understood in a simplest manner.