Data Structures and Algorithms in Java For Coding Interview
- 6 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Solve Easy to Medium Difficulty problems that address different data structures
- Have an understanding of how to systematically approach coding problems in a step by step manner
- Java Beginner to Intermediate Level (Loops/If Statements/Templates)
- Basic Understanding of BIg Oh Notation (What does O(n) mean, what does O(nlogn) mean, etc)
- Very Basic Understanding of Recursion (Factorial example suffices)
Welcome to Data Structures and Algorithms in Java For Coding Interview!
This is the most comprehensive online course to help you with your coding interviews and solving algorithmic problems with Data Structures! This course utilizes Java's strong standard library to efficiently teach you what you need to know to solve basic algorithmic and data structures interview problems in the coding interview!
This course will teach you everything you need to know about utilizing data structures in your algorithms. We discuss data structures and algorithmic techniques such as:
- Array/Strings Sequences
- Hash Maps
- Binary Trees
- Searching Algorithms
- Several Assignments to solidify your understanding
Achieve your career goals and get a fantastic job in technology by enrolling in this course!
If You're a complete beginner to Java, this course is not for you. Please make sure you satisfy the requirements before joining the course.
Also, if you're more comfortable with C++, feel free to join my other course which teaches the same problems but in C++.
- Any one interested in learning more about Data Structures and Algorithms
- Any one who wants to know how to implement solutions to algorithmic problems in Java using data structures
- Any one who is preparing for a coding interview
- Any one who is thinking to become a software engineer and interviewing with Large companies