Data Structures and Algorithms in C for Beginners
What you'll learn
- Operations of Linear and Non-Linear Data Structures
- Searching and Sorting Algorithms
- Implementing Data Structures in C Programming
- Analyse any algorithm and find its time complexity
- A basic knowledge in C Programming
Hey there! Welcome to the course Data Structures and Algorithms in C for Beginners. This course gives all the necessary content on various data structures like Arrays, Stacks, Linkedlists, Queues, Trees and Graphs and how to implement them using C Programming. This course is also concentrated for beginners and so, we will start our lectures with the basic operations of arrays.
Post this couse, you will be able to
1. Explain all the operations of data structures.
2. Choose which data structure is apt to solve a particular problem.
3. Analyse the algorithm and find it's time complexity (Big O)
4. Understand the workflow of various searching and sorting algorithms.
5. Understand and explain all the basic terminologies and traversals of Binary Tree, Binary Search Tree and Graphs.
6. Solve problems on data structures.
7. Apply Stacks and Queue to solve most of the coding contests.
8. Take up multiple choice questions on DSA in competitive exams.
A basic knowledge in C Programming is preferred. If you find DSA to be difficult, this course has content to make you comfortable in the data structures and algorithms.
A computer program is a set of instructions designed to carry out a certain activity. A computer program may need to store, retrieve, and compute data in order to accomplish this.
A specified location that can be used to store and arrange data is called a data structure. Additionally, an algorithm is a series of procedures used to solve a certain problem. We may create computer programmes that are effective and optimised by learning data structures and algorithms.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner C Programmers
- Computer Science Aspirants
- Those who wish to learn Data Structures and Algorithms
Languages - C, C++, Python, Verilog, System Verilog
Hardware - Digital Logic Design, Computer Architecture, VLSI Design, Analog Electronics, Signal Processing, Embedded Systems
Software - Data Structures & Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Machine Learning, Deep Learning.
Tools - Xilinx Vivado, Matlab, Multisim, Altium, Arduino IDE, TinkerCAD, Tanner EDA, Cadence Virtuoso
Boards - Arduino, 8051, TIVA, Raspberry Pi, NodeMCU
Areas of Interest - Artificial Intelligence, Digital Design, Software Engineering, Algorithms