Data Structures and Algorithms using c++
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Linear and Non-linear Data Structures
- Non-linear Data Structures like Trees, Binary Search Trees
- Algorithms like Selection Sort and Insertion Sort with visual description of working of these algorithms
- Data Structures like Linked lists, stack, Queue, Array, 2D Arrays, BST.
- Grip over multiple data structures and algorithms.
- To take this course very basic knowledge of programming is required, like concept of loops and conditionals.
This course Data Structures and Algorithms focus on building concepts of students in this domain.
Data Structures like Trees, Linked list and others are explained in depth so that students have better understanding of these topics and coding lectures are helpful in getting depth understanding.
Coding lectures beside graphical explanation in this course make it easier to understand things.
Algorithms are explained and coded so that students learn better.
So this course is for students who want to learn in fun and easy way, and get understanding of things in Data Structures and Algorithms.
- All students who want to learn data structures and algorithms, and make their concepts strong should take this course.
- Students who want to learn Algorithms.
- Understand data structures in depth.